"Santana" SACD out in September from Sony Japan (!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
72F7CA44-F0E4-4632-88AB-0E39DD4DF30E.jpeg
Really should have looked into
getting my system fixed!

Got it this morning. That was quick, JP to Melbourne. Now the only problem is that I don't have a player with the correct chip to rip the SACD layer. I can only listen to SACDs from the BD player.
Will listen to it tonight.

View attachment 56733

Awesome!!!

Please, post a pic of the back cover.

Thank you

Regards,

First of all, a word of praise for DHL - seriously. Shipped from Japan Monday, got to the East Coast of the U.S. by noon Weds. That’s pretty darn good. I have had packages from Pittsburgh take twice as long (fur rilz!)
Listening now...sounds fantastic - tres discrete - which is all I really care about :51QQ

I'm loving the sound of this! Classic quad mix, but I'm also really happy with the mastering and fidelity... this will be my go to for this album :SB
Mine got delivered on Wednesday as well.....need to pick it up at Post Office soon..... :SB :SB :SB

So it only took about 50 years but never has that adage been so applicable: Good Things Come To Those Who Wait...

Should have mine by the week end. I am Tico~ed PINK!

And ABRAXAS next month ...... WHAT A YEAR!:QQlove

See the source image

"Muchachos, The Conga Line Forms on the Right!"

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why Airmail from Japan Post is still "temporarily suspended" (to Oz, but also the US) due to COVID-19, but FedEx and DHL are not? I would have thought that all carriers would have to abide by the same COVID safeguards (whatever they may be), and if so, what's the issue with Japan Post?

Like added to the main one with all the other polls updated.. I know there is a post for it already i just wanna see how it stacks up to the top 10.

Mines being delivered today too! Had to pay £22 duty in it so would have been cheaper to amazon.co.jp rather than CDJapan but I wanted that bonus content!

Not sure paying the extra £15 or so for a postcard was a wise move but it’s too late now 😆

Was able to pay do the duty upfront so should be no problems with delivery

Back