Steve Hackett Selling England by the Pound and Spectral Mornings live at the Hammersmith 5.1 mixed by Steven Wilson

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could we please have links on where to order, vs. just names?

E.g. I can't find "Moose" or don't know what it is.

Thanks,

Any reason to think that the Blu Ray would have a region code, such that I wouldn't be able to play it in North America?

I know that technically we don't have differences in TV specs anymore(?) but for some reason we still have BluRay region codes (for release dates)?

Any reason to think that the Blu Ray would have a region code, such that I wouldn't be able to play it in North America?

I know that technically we don't have differences in TV specs anymore(?) but for some reason we still have BluRay region codes (for release dates)?
My Blu Ray copy clearly states ABC...so all good to go for N America and anywhere else.

Last edited:
Just having my first listen/watch of this. All great so far. Plenty of discrete stuff in the rears. As with most Steve Hackett live releases I have had to turn the sub down a tad, due to booming bass pedal usage I think. A Steven Wilson mix of a live gig that I was at. Thank you God :SB

Back