Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my walk through my Pineapple Thief releases culminates in
1601232451042.png
Versions Of The Truth
and a
REVIEW

So Clement, either you've acquired a NEW COMPUTER or wired your brain directly to a MainFrame somewhere in the Cloud!

See the source image

And on the Seventh day....he rested ....Yeah, RIGHT!
Still negotiating time and space with my wife and her school-issued Chromebook. I think i shall go through all of my extra purchases (i can only imagine how many MORE i might have were i still imbibing!) and put them up for sale so i can purchase a used laptop and, it is hoped, build a dedicated listening space in the backyard where the garage used to stand. Perhaps then i shall get some rest . . . yeah, RIGHT!

Still negotiating time and space with my wife and her school-issued Chromebook. I think i shall go through all of my extra purchases (i can only imagine how many MORE i might have were i still imbibing!) and put them up for sale so i can purchase a used laptop and, it is hoped, build a dedicated listening space in the backyard where the garage used to stand. Perhaps then i shall get some rest . . . yeah, RIGHT!

Most unfortunately [or fortunately for some] 2020 has turned out to be a banner year for Surround releases, many from unexpected sources. But we MUST learn to prioritize, Clement.

Building a dream theater from scratch would be a dream come true but like dieting, we have to learn to push ourselves away from the table ...er, COMPUTER!

U know Clem im on here every day w/o computer...just use ur smartphone or ipad

Shop for a puter for me too though...i need one again...behind by a decade...walked away from them

Back