What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day - Blu-Ray & CD & DVD Box Set - Front Box.jpg

Jon Anderson's Yes Live at the Apollo 50th Anniversary DVD. Yeah, DVD but how can you pass up used for a $5.
Great set list and unlike Ian Anderson, it seems Jon can still cover his parts.

One of David's best!!!! I thought that this was the full 1980 Floor Show from the Midnight Special that used to air on Friday nights after The Tonight Show, but it's missing some parts......and includes as extra special The Dick Cavet Show that he appeared on ......plays 3 songs and get interviewed......David must have been doing TONS of COKE at that time ......watch his reactions during the interview

My 2nd favorite Bowie Tour....Thin White Duke which I saw at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto.....was like David doing Heavy Metal.....Listen to this version of Station To Station

Last edited:
This one was recorded 10 years ago on September 12th. This has an excellent surround 5.1

1601061221500.png

I would say that this TOUR of U2's is my favorite show I"ve ever seen.....this show was that AMAZING!!! Saw it both nights at the CNE in Toronto!!
Very deep a MUST WATCH!!! First up is the special......which I said is very deep.

Next is the AWESOME show from Stockholm......just so WAY AHEAD OF ITS TIME!!!

Last edited:
I was trying to watch Roger Water's Us + Them on SkyArts in HD with 5.1 just now, the picture is great and the surround doesn't seem that bad either. Unfortunately I've managed to get an infection in my right ear and so I'm hearing the Right, especially the right rear as either boomy or muffled, so I've given up. I'll download to the Sky box HDD and watch later when I can hear in surround!

Flying Colors
Third Stage: Live In London standalone BR
Great sound and song list. Typical live release so crowd in the rears, some bass and drum and a copy of the vocals.
1601158748154.png

Just came across these NEW COLORIZED CONCERTS & VIDEOS
1ST 30 seconds or so are B&W but watch out.....very nice!!!! :love: :SB

&

Now if they can only COLORIZE the rest of this show!!!!:SB(y):love:

Yes its a CONCERT but only available in AUDIO format.....but what an AWESOME recording!!! Hamilton Ontario Canada 1975....Yup I was there:love:

actually while at Sheridan College (back in 1980)I interviewed Bob Ezrin about his career and he stated that after this show in the limo going back to the hotel Roger had mentioned about doing a WALL concert....that is the 1st time it came up in conversation

Last edited:
Back