MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Frontm3n - Up Close (BDV)
Pete Lincoln, Mick Wilson, Peter Howard

If you are a fan of : The Hollies; 10cc, The Sweet ....

These 3 artists are, of course former front men for these superb rock groups.
Unfortunately, as with a lot of older rockers' productions these days, the sound is not Hi rez but DD 5.1. But don't let that stop you from checking this out.
Mostly acoustic sets, these 3 "frontmen" are still rocking and there WILL be songs you recall if you listened to these 3 groups.
+guests
Recorded live in Germany

Ooooohhhhh
R-7976806-1452788307-3092.jpeg.jpg

I watched that this afternoon as I had recorded it (Us + Them was on Sky Arts), a very good concert and a spectacular (as when I saw him do the Wall in the O2 in London) I loved the pop-up Battersea Power station in the middle. But what struck me was that the stand-out tracks (IMHO) are very much Gilmour-Waters/Waters-Gilmour compositions, and he played some from Animals (good versions). Sound quality was good, but I'm still slightly deaf in my right ear so although I had it from the Sky satellite box in 5.1, the sound was a bit too skewed to the left for me (as was Waters from time-to-time :ROFLMAO: a wee bit too 'preachy' in places, not sure a concert is the best place for that)

My copy of Us & Them arrived today as well. Typical, awesome sound. I have Atmos, but during the times I stood up and listened to the height speakers....not much coming out. That's fine, whatever. Sounds great. :)

EDIT - haha, just noticed 14,000 posts.

I noticed...hehe... :hi...I wonder how many had LMAO in them

Reactions: GOS
Tears For Fears "The Seeds Of Love" 5 Disc Super Deluxe Edition

View attachment 57578

ugh... a minor whinge straight off the bat re: the packaging.. i call these types of cardboard slipcases "suicide sleeves" since i can never get a disc out without guaranteed scratching the fudging thing before its even entered the player..!!!! 🤣

Back