Santana - Abraxas Japanese Quad SACD Officially Announced (October 28, 2020)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is on there, but u cant pre order because they wont ship here, search abraxas and click on the 2020 release sacd one there is alot of albums of the same.

It is on there, but u cant pre order because they wont ship here, search abraxas and click on the 2020 release sacd one there is alot of albums of the same.
good call! just under $60 shipped to U.S.A.
1602342037905.png

I would have ordered with amazon.co.jp,but they will not ship to my location. :cautious: I prefer amazon because they charge Norwegian VAT without a handling fee.I paid $20 to DHL in handling fee last time.:cautious:

Last edited:
Thanks - I found it now. It will ship to Norway.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/サンタナ/...342556&sprefix=santana+abraxas,aps,314&sr=8-2
Haven't tried CDJapan before - Amazon Japan adds the customs fees to the purchase, so I don't get hit by extra DHL charges in Norway. Doesn't look like CDJapan does this.

Last edited:

Which according to my currency calculator is $76 U S dollars. Correct?

With my bonus credits and DHL s/h from CDJapan, I paid roughly $50 for Abraxas. Those bonus credits paid for at least 1/2 of that $20 DHL s/h

I get frequent emails from CDJapan offering bonus credits but the rub is you have to spend a minimum of 5000y to qualify. Always a CATCH!

Last edited:

With my bonus credits and DHL s/h from CDJapan, I paid roughly $50 for Abraxas. Those bonus credits paid for at least 1/2 of that $20 DHL s/h

I get frequent emails from CDJapan offering bonus credits but the rub is you have to spend a minimum of 5000y to qualify. Always a CATCH!
Still a good deal if you ask me.....from CDJapan :)

Correct. It's fairly horrific. I could indeed have saved a wee bit using CD Japan and the cheapest airmail shipping, hoping that it would slip past customs, without them noticing and whacking on import duties and handling fees. However, shipping would likely then take months. If this release is anywhere near as good as the previous Santana Quad SACD, then the pain will probably have eased by the time Black Magic Woman pours out of the speakers.

I could indeed have saved a wee bit using CD Japan and the cheapest airmail shipping, hoping that it would slip past customs, without them noticing and whacking on import duties and handling fees. However, shipping would likely then take months.
I live in France, I use airmail shipping with CDjapan and I already have received Santana’s first album quad SACD! And I escaped import taxes too. :LB

cd japan canceled my order so i went with amazon japan to use my 686 yen off i have been saving for agents of shield last season that never showed up. Prob be worth using it now :D.

cd japan canceled my order so i went with amazon japan to use my 686 yen off i have been saving for agents of shield last season that never showed up. Prob be worth using it now :D.

Off-topic, but I really need the last season of AGENTS OF SHIELD on blu ray to complete my collection :(

Usually announced in time for September, but not this year.

Back