Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got off the phone with DHL.....my expected delivery date is Monday....but who knows.....I'm still HAPPY AS A 🐖 IN 💩........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:giggle::giggle::giggle::):):):51QQ:51QQ

Time to celebrate, MM, by buying a bag of PORK RINDS!

See the source image

This little Piggy Went to Market............

Last edited:
I'm also waiting for delivery from DHL via Amazon UK. Notified yesterday, supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I'm expecting delivery by the end of the month. (Not a fan of DHL) I'm looking at three different "expected by" dates from an email, from DHL, and from Amazon UK. Three days from England to south Texas?...I'm so sure.

I'm also waiting for delivery from DHL via Amazon UK. Notified yesterday, supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I'm expecting delivery by the end of the month. (Not a fan of DHL) I'm looking at three different "expected by" dates from an email, from DHL, and from Amazon UK. Three days from England to south Texas?...I'm so sure.
Ya I get that....who knows...RIGHT!? LOL

Still waiting on Import CDs....apparently my preorder was too late. In the dreaded "backorder" queue.

+1
That preorder window must have been really tight.

SuperDeluxe announced the release date on Aug 19

I placed my ImportCD order on the morning of Aug 25

And I too sit in the back order purgatory

My Santana and Headhunters QUAD SACDs arived from CDJapan > New York via DHL in approximately 4 days ...... so don't be surprised!

Right there with you, but I didn't place my order until 9/27 - so who knows how far the backorder queue goes. I'm seriously considering cancelling and going with Amazon UK...
Mine was preordered on 8/24 from ImportCDs and still nothing. Must have hardly gotten any in their initial stock. Went with a third party on Amazon that was really cheap and has an expected delivery Oct 29 - November 16th. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Went ahead and also ordered the Steve Hackett and Pineapple Thief's Where We Stood, since that was getting harder to find as well.

If I stay positive, my November will be absolutely fantastic from a new music point!

OK, finally got my Amazon US order. Now, to the music and mix. Always a great sounding album taken to another universe. Steven Wilson's handling of this titles is a master class for your ears. I have always appreciated his work on the 60's and 70's stuff, but wondered how this this era would turn out. Audio wise, even better. There are times when the tracks gave me chills. So good. I now can visualize some of the players in this one, the separation is that clear. Hats off to Roland, Curt, Steven, and who ever decided to do this. They did it right. If you like music and surround, you can not pass this one up.

Back