Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also waiting for delivery from DHL via Amazon UK. Notified yesterday, supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I'm expecting delivery by the end of the month. (Not a fan of DHL) I'm looking at three different "expected by" dates from an email, from DHL, and from Amazon UK. Three days from England to south Texas?...I'm so sure.
Well shut my mouth! Not only did it arrive as mentioned above (today), it arrive this morning! Now to decide, should I work or should I listen?

Amazon UK, Aug. 19th thereabout, they shipped DHL overnight (no extra charge, surprisingly)
I always do the cheapest way and let them decide how to ship it.....they shipped mine yesterday via DHL which is great but wont get mine til Tuesday....but that's ok....I've got enough to listen to for quite some time....I ordered mine same day as you

JUST received the Tears for Fears and Lennon boxsets via DHL from AmazonUK ....... Guess what I'll be doing tonight??? No, not THAT!:p

And AmazonUK emailed me that I saved an additional £2.85 on my pre~order price and s/h for each set was only £3.08 DHL from the UK .....NOT $20 like CDJapan charges!

POUND wise and DOLLAR FOOLISH!

JUST received the Tears for Fears and Lennon boxsets via DHL from AmazonUK ....... Guess what I'll be doing tonight??? No, not THAT!:p

And AmazonUK emailed me that I saved an additional £2.85 on my pre~order price and s/h for each set was only £3.08 DHL from the UK .....NOT $20 like CDJapan charges!

No not like CD Japan, but you dont order Japanese 7" Quad SACD'S from Amazon UK, or do you ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's awesome man!

Got mine last night too after 8PM, heard a knock on the door and it was the DHL guy delivering Tears For Fears and my Dire Straits box from the UK. Had to sign for them. Pouring rain too.
so this evening it will be the Steven Wilson 5.1 mix on the big system.

Ripping Question for this new release:
I am ripping Blu Ray via MKV.

Any advice on the 5.1 rip of the 3 choices, DTS-HD MA, DTS, LPCM?

Also the 2 stereo's, I want to rip them both, but is the the top one 2015 Andrew Walters or vice versa? MMH has the proper tagging, which is good news. In my experience just because one is on top does not mean it matches the on screen menu.
IMG_0879.jpg

I just ripped the Blu-ray using MakeMKV and DVDAE on Mac. The only surround mixes available to rip were the lossy DTS layer and the lossless 24/48 LPCM layer. I opted for the lossless layer.

I also ripped the two stereo mixes/masterings, but have no way of differentiating between the two. Any idea how to distinguish which one is which?

Ripping Question for this new release:
I am ripping Blu Ray via MKV.

Any advice on the 5.1 rip of the 3 choices, DTS-HD MA, DTS, LPCM?

Also the 2 stereo's, I want to rip them both, but is the the top one 2015 Andrew Walters or vice versa? MMH has the proper tagging, which is good news. In my experience just because one is on top does not mean it matches the on screen menu.
View attachment 58102
Listen to the disc and decide which surround stream you prefer! ;)

Back