Recommended Music YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tribute to the Avengers Emma Peel, to the tune of Cake's "Short Skirt Long Jacket"

Great little tribute vid. Thanks for posting.
I can't remember precisely when but sometime mid 60's I "negotiated" with my father & cajoled him into buying the 1st color TV in the house, a JC Penny Penncrest 21" round tube color set. It went in my bedroom. I was quite young, no job or income so with some sort of miraculous kid accounting I showed how I could pay my dad back for TV using my allowance & vapor dollars.

So anyway one of my very fave TV shows premiered in the U.S. same year The Avengers! Haha it was in B&W! The 2nd season it was in color. I felt I had won the Golden Ticket to tech & entertainment heaven. I was totally captivated by the show. I would even record the audio that I would play back later visualizing the video in my minds eye. I purchased all the eps available on VHS, an excellent thick book detailg the show, & quite a bit later on Patrick Macnee's book Blind in One Ear.

I never cared much for Honor Blackman that came before or Linda Thorson afterwards. Diana Rigg's Mrs Peel will always be the one for me. I was so sorry that her husband was found alive....

Last edited:
It's a new song....give it time :whistle:
Well don’t take tooooo long;
I’ve only got so many
1602945672941.jpeg
s left in me!

Back