What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just added to the list:
Be-Bop Deluxe Modern Music: Deluxe Edition
Neurotic Outsiders
AC/DC Power Up
Dutton Vocalion SACD:
The Guess Who Wheatfield Soul & Canned Wheat
The Guess Who Rockin' & The Best of The Guess Who - Volume 2
The Guess Who American Woman & Share the Land
The Guess Who Road Food & #10
Weather Report Night Passage
Earth, Wind & Fire - Spirit & That's the Way of the World
(Amazon buy 2 get 1 ...)
Dire Straits Studio Albums 1978-1991
The English Beat The Complete Beat
Renaissance Turn Of The Cards

This Friday is the BIG BAMBÚ and i've got three releases in the queue!
View attachment 57379
John Lennon Gimme Some Truth
Tears For Fears The Seeds Of Love
Ultravox Vienna

Ultravox is coming from bull moose; the first two are coming from Amazon UK. Not sure when i'll actually get any of these in my hot little hands, but i did get notification on Friday from fishmusic that Weltschmerz is on the way, so i'm hopeful i'll have something new to listen to on 9 October! And when is the Crim dropping 1969? Hoo boy--gonna be soaking in surround splendor for daze to come! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

EDIT: 1969 drops on 23 October--thanks to @~dave~~wave~ for the info!
I'm waiting on these three too (or should that be 'two' lol?). Ultravox and TFF from Burning Shed and Lennon from CD Japan.

When you get that eerie feeling; that what you’ve ordered might not make it out of the system to you...

or

You’re spending way more than any sane person should for your surround addiction :unsure:

1602756695516.gif

Still waiting on a couple from over the pond:

Marillion - Misplaced Childhood (4 CD / Blu-Ray)
Tears For Fears - The Seeds of Love Deluxe (4 CD / Blu-Ray)
Steve Hackett - Selling England by the Pound & Spectral Mornings (2 CD / Blu-Ray)
The Pineapple Thief - Where We Stood (CD / Blu-Ray)

Ultravox - Vienna (5 CD / DVD) (If it ever ships from BM)

And thanks to the Amazon 3 for 2 deal, I am waiting on a lot of stuff now!

Renaissance - Turn of the Cards (3 CD / DVD)
Roger Waters - Us + Them (Blu-Ray)
Nick Mason - Live at the Roundhouse (Blu-Ray)

Beatles - White Album (6 CD / Blu-Ray)
Beatles - Abbey Road (3 CD / Blu-Ray)
John Lennon - Gimme Some Truth

Pink Floyd - Pulse (4 LP)
Rush - Permanent Waves (3 LP; 2 copies, one as a gift)

Also, bad news everyone! The Mrs. saw something sitting in my cart because I was having a dilemma about buying them (All the Beatles-like releases) and she decided to sneakily buy and ship them to her parents to keep as christmas gifts! Going to be a long wait to listen to some great reviewed releases.

Thank goodness I've had a couple of gigs to try and pay for all of this...

Yay! My replacement Gimme Some Truth is out for delivery today. This one replaces my original that arrived with a bashed up side. No, I didn't opent the original and listen, so I am patiently waiting to see if the Atmos layer fires up all 4 height speakers.....there is a rumor. lol

Yay! My replacement Gimme Some Truth is out for delivery today. This one replaces my original that arrived with a bashed up side. No, I didn't opent the original and listen, so I am patiently waiting to see if the Atmos layer fires up all 4 height speakers.....there is a rumor. lol
So you’ll receive your replacement copy before some people receive their original order 🤔. Yeah, we’ve all been there. I’m still waiting for Seeds to ship from ImportCD 🤷‍♂️.

I hope that the Atmos works out for you. I don’t have an Atmos system so I have vicariously through QQers like yourself that do.

it's NOT music and it's NOT surround, but it's coming--talk of Creature Features a few weeks back had me on the lookout for this beauty
View attachment 58144 found it new for $69.99! Gonna be a GREAT run up to Halloween!
Since, I no longer purchase movie discs, I’ve been wanting a digital version of the Classic Monsters film collection. I love all of these movies. They are classics! I have the latest The Mummy with Tom Cruise that was panned but I think it’s decent enough. I still haven’t seen the latest Invisible Man either.

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
It's interesting how different companies behave when a "return product" is involved. So, I've had two recent music titles arrive damaged.

Bull Moose - I purchased John Lennon, Gimme Some Truth. It arrived in very inferior packaging and the upper left corner was totally smashed. I contacted them and within 2 days I received apology and said just prep it for shipping back, show them proof of postage and they would immediately ship a new one. So, used Paypal, printed a USPS shipping label...showed them the label and boom. They shipped another copy. I have the new one, packaged in multiple layers of bubble wrap (lmao) and perfect condition.

uDiscover - I purchased Goat Breath Broth, arrived damaged. I contacted them......days went by and I did receive an email. They wanted pictures of the damage. I sent it.....3-4 days went by. Then they asked me to wait for resolution. Couple more days.....they ask if I want refund or another copy. I immediately answer....couple more days.....they issue a pre-paid UPS label to ship back. They tell me, once they receive the package, they will then ship me another copy. So now....waiting

It's interesting how different companies behave when a "return product" is involved. So, I've had two recent music titles arrive damaged.

Bull Moose - I purchased John Lennon, Gimme Some Truth. It arrived in very inferior packaging and the upper left corner was totally smashed. I contacted them and within 2 days I received apology and said just prep it for shipping back, show them proof of postage and they would immediately ship a new one. So, used Paypal, printed a USPS shipping label...showed them the label and boom. They shipped another copy. I have the new one, packaged in multiple layers of bubble wrap (lmao) and perfect condition.

uDiscover - I purchased Goat Breath Broth, arrived damaged. I contacted them......days went by and I did receive an email. They wanted pictures of the damage. I sent it.....3-4 days went by. Then they asked me to wait for resolution. Couple more days.....they ask if I want refund or another copy. I immediately answer....couple more days.....they issue a pre-paid UPS label to ship back. They tell me, once they receive the package, they will then ship me another copy. So now....waiting
That’s a great post Gene; I tell ya, Bull Moose will be getting more orders from me, they seem like real folks behind the business.
Everything I’ve ordered from them was with good communication, delivered fast, and in perfect condition.
It’s worth a few more bucks to not have to worry, and knowing they’ll take care of you if something goes wrong.
Just Moose it, and enjoy the tunes :smokin

Back