What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well im in backorder hell for Pineapple Thief, Fleetwood Mac 69-74 8 cd set, n hoping my preorder for fish out of water will make to me...waiting on a gentle giant disc too

I purchased the Chicago Quadio set from Deep Discount at a pretty nice discount just one month ago. It was listed as on backorder. Still haven't gotten anything yet. I sent an email and got a generic response of

We're sorry to inform you that the item(s) are temporarily out of stock and unavailable to ship. Back order item(s) are typically filled within 45 days. The item(s) will ship as soon as they become available.
If by any chance we are unable to fulfill the item(s) requested, the item(s) will be canceled, and you will be notified via email.

i have a feeling my order is getting cancelled. :confused:
I'm guessing Rhino doesn't put out any "new" pressings after the initial run? It's not on the Rhino site.
I just checked the WMG store and it's now labeled as sold out:
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 8.52.51 AM.png

Looks like it was a small second pressing... :(

Just heard from Music Direct, they are honoring my order from May 2018 at then ordered price. $27.99 shipped :SG
Doubtful I'll get it before the middle of November but so what.

Reactions: GOS
Should be arriving within the next 2 weeks:

Harry Nilsson - Nilsson Schmilsson (MoFi SACD)
Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced (Analogue Productions SACD - pre-ordered from Music Direct in February 2018)
Stan Getz - Jazz Samba with Charlie Byrd / Big Band Bossa Nova (Top Music SACD)
Hacken Lee - 9 disc SACD boxset from Hong Kong Universal
Chris Wong - 7 disc SACD boxset from Hong Kong Universal

Arriving before middle of next month?

Fourplay - The Best of Fourplay (Evosound SACD)
Frank Sinatra - Sing and Dance with Frank Sinatra (IMPEX mono SACD)

Await announcement of below from MoFi:

Santana - Supernatural
ELO - Eldorado

OK, I now see that Music Direct got rid of the TBA, and now it says October 30th! Could it happen? haha......
I ordered mine on March 11, 2018.
Check this out from importCDS Gene, says it's been shipped (supposed to be with DVD, not sure what I'm going to get -LOL)

Today's Order
ProductQtyCostTotal
The Red Planet [Import]
Rick Wakeman
CD
Release date: 10/23/2020
Pre-order
$37.86$37.86
Subtotal
Standard Shipping
Sales Tax
Total