The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201024_090945.jpg

That wouldn't be possible...Gos would need to take some steroids first...Lamar is BIG o_O if you are using an Iphone to take his picture..I'd suggest the panorama mode:whistle:
He's still "in bed" He typically sleeps on my feet most nights. I got up to make coffee, and he didn't move.
With apologies to one William Blake......

Lamar Lamar, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

Did the ends of the vinyl blinds just break off, or did you cut them off so your cat can have a "window" into the living quarters? hahaha. Looks like something I woulud do.
Cookie did that all on her own. She bounced back and fourth and slowly but surely bent and broke each vane. 😂

Plus he seems to love being near or on my turntables
o_O o_O o_O
Be careful, I was spinning a disc years ago when my cat (Tiki) jumped on the TT, of course I freaked out, screaming at the cat, and the cat then freaked out! By the time the whole event was over, she took out the LP, the expensive MC cartridge, and bent the tonearm. :mad::mad::mad:
Tiki was on my shi-t list for some time after that. LOL

He wants you to open the dust cover.

Doug
Leave the platter at 78 rpm. That will cure even the most hardcore furballs. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt dirty!
Someone I dated ong ago had a kitten that would sit behind the table and bat the arm back to the start of songs it liked.

Leave the platter at 78 rpm. That will cure even the most hardcore furballs. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt dirty!
Someone I dated ong ago had a kitten that would sit behind the table and bat the arm back to the start of songs it liked.
Ah gasp... was it Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up"?
Well done, cat.

Back