Santana - Abraxas Japanese Quad SACD Officially Announced (October 28, 2020)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My amazon.co.jp order has not shipped yet,hopefully tomorrow.I'm saving $25 in using amazon versus cdjapan/DHL on this so I can wait a little. :cool:

It has arrived!

Attachments

• A9CFA5B5-B9DE-43C5-95E9-133A18BADB5D.jpeg
    A9CFA5B5-B9DE-43C5-95E9-133A18BADB5D.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 95
Mine just arrived. Woo Hoo. Listening now in the background and so for, it's GREAT.
as with the promo shots, the cover is the Japanese release, not the gold border US Columbia (but the label is the US label)

PS - The Post Card is sweet!

Santana Two a.jpg

I'm sure most if not all orders will be cancelled, that's why I don't order from them!!
This hasn’t been my experience with ImportCDs. I got both the Santana and Head Hunters Japanese 7” SACDs from them without issue and at substantial savings compared to CDJapan. Yeah I had to wait a little longer, but that wasn’t a big deal to me.

This hasn’t been my experience with ImportCDs. I got both the Santana and Head Hunters Japanese 7” SACDs from them without issue and at substantial savings compared to CDJapan. Yeah I had to wait a little longer, but that wasn’t a big deal to me.
Yes ..... I'm glad you had a good experience with that order but neither of those sold out on CD Japan (y) :):cool:

Back