Santana - Abraxas Japanese Quad SACD Officially Announced (October 28, 2020)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delivered! :D
Abraxas - CD Japan - DHL -Delivered 500x500.jpg

I'm sure most if not all orders will be cancelled, that's why I don't order from them!!

Sounds like you have been screwed over by them in this manner in the past. I hope that you are incorrect in this case. Because if you are right, you are going to hear a grown man cry! :cry:

It's so funny to hear how happy we are are that we received a copy of a 50 year old album that most of the world bought back then and today 99.99% of the population could care less, and 99.9999999999999% of the population would say "Why are you spending $60 on a CD? No one buys CD's anymore, and don't you already have that?"

It's good to be a wacko! :51QQ

It's so funny to hear how happy we are are that we received a copy of a 50 year old album that most of the world bought back then and today 99.99% of the population could care less, and 99.9999999999999% of the population would say "Why are you spending $60 on a CD? No one buys CD's anymore, and don't you already have that?"

It's good to be a wacko! :51QQ
Love your old cranky humor!!!! :love: (y):ROFLMAO:

I hear you, but I don’t think CDJapan has already sold out of their copies.
Then why would it now say ships in 3-7 days?
SACD Limited EditionAbraxas SA-CD Multi Hybrid Edition [Limited Edition] [Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP)]
Santana
Be the first to review this item
4500yen
(4950yen Tax incl. in Japan)
US$ 42.96
US Dollar(US$)Euro(EUR)Australian Dollar(AUD)Brazilian Real(BRL)Canadian Dollar(CAD)Chilean Peso(CLP)Chinese Yuan(CNY)Colombian Peso(COP)Danish Krone(DKK)Hong Kong Dollar(HKD)Indian Rupee(INR)Indonesian Rupiah(IDR)Korean Won(KRW)Malaysian Ringgit(MYR)Mexican Peso(MXN)New Zealand Dollar(NZD)Norwegian Kroner(NOK)Peruvian Sol(PEN)Philippine Peso(PHP)Russian Ruble(RUB)Saudi Arabian Riyal(SAR)Singapore Dollar(SGD)Sweden Kronor(SEK)Swiss Franc(CHF)Taiwan Dollar(TWD)Thai Baht(THB)Turkish Lira(TRY)UAE Dirham(AED)UK Pound(GBP)
autumn coupon
Points You Earn3% (135p)
Release DateOctober 28, 2020
AvailabilityUsually ships in 3-7 days

Sounds like you have been screwed over by them in this manner in the past. I hope that you are incorrect in this case. Because if you are right, you are going to hear a grown man cry! :cry:

ONLY ON VERY RARE OCCASIONS has ImportCD ever canceled an order on me. The only reason I ordered from CDJapan was all the bonus points I accrued which made ordering from them a no brainer.

Then why would it now say ships in 3-7 days?
SACD Limited EditionAbraxas SA-CD Multi Hybrid Edition [Limited Edition] [Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP)]
Santana
Be the first to review this item
4500yen
(4950yen Tax incl. in Japan)
US$ 42.96
US Dollar(US$)Euro(EUR)Australian Dollar(AUD)Brazilian Real(BRL)Canadian Dollar(CAD)Chilean Peso(CLP)Chinese Yuan(CNY)Colombian Peso(COP)Danish Krone(DKK)Hong Kong Dollar(HKD)Indian Rupee(INR)Indonesian Rupiah(IDR)Korean Won(KRW)Malaysian Ringgit(MYR)Mexican Peso(MXN)New Zealand Dollar(NZD)Norwegian Kroner(NOK)Peruvian Sol(PEN)Philippine Peso(PHP)Russian Ruble(RUB)Saudi Arabian Riyal(SAR)Singapore Dollar(SGD)Sweden Kronor(SEK)Swiss Franc(CHF)Taiwan Dollar(TWD)Thai Baht(THB)Turkish Lira(TRY)UAE Dirham(AED)UK Pound(GBP)
autumn coupon
Points You Earn3% (135p)
Release DateOctober 28, 2020
AvailabilityUsually ships in 3-7 days
I mean that I don’t think it’s permanently sold out.

I just received my order today from cdjapan...ordered the 1st Santana as well as Abraxas. Listening to Santana now, then I'll move on to Abraxas. I like the mix so far- it doesn't gimicky... huge thumbs up for this. This is the first time I've received one of these 7 inch discs, I was taken aback by the size - completely forgetting that we had 7 inch records as kids!

Bring on Santana III, Caravanserai, Welcome, Amigos and Borbolleta!

Chris

We shall see my friend (y) :)

Why would a multinational corporation go all to the trouble of issuing something like this in overly elaborate packaging and then not print enough copies to meet demand when they literally own every step of the production process from master rights to pressing plant?

This isn't MoFi doing a single run of numbered discs, this is McDonalds telling you to come buy a "limited edition" Big Mac before they run out of hamburgers.

Why would a multinational corporation go all to the trouble of issuing something like this in overly elaborate packaging and then not print enough copies to meet demand when they literally own every step of the production process from master rights to pressing plant?

This isn't MoFi doing a single run of numbered discs, this is McDonalds telling you to come buy a "limited edition" Big Mac before they run out of hamburgers.
Yes, this.

Back