Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art Pepper/Gettin' Together is pretty impressive, and comes in a cool package, too. Yes, I was referring to T. Monk/It's Monk's Time, a MoFi release. These two are the high-water mark for me in terms of fidelity, and I was asking you how they would compare with the Coleman Hawkins SACD.

moving on to my Stevie Wonders in SHM-SACD
1603913568351.png
Stevie Wonder Talking Book
https://www.sa-cd.net/showreviews/7137

I do not have either of those titles (but I just ordered the Art-Pepper from an ebay seller :) - so a little later)
There are SACDs of the Art Pepper from Japan - Art Pepper - Gettin' Together! & Art Pepper - Gettin' Together!

But I didn't see any SACDs for (It's Monk Time)? - Thelonious Monk - It's Monk's Time
Art Pepper/Gettin' Together is pretty impressive, and comes in a cool package, too. Yes, I was referring to T. Monk/It's Monk's Time, a MoFi release. These two are the high-water mark for me in terms of fidelity, and I was asking you how they would compare with the Coleman Hawkins SACD.
All this talk has reminded me I have Thelonious Monk - Straight, No Chacer as a stereo SACD! So long since I listened to it I can't remember it :oops:
TheloniousMonk_StraightNoChaser_Ft.jpg

Just not familiar with the Monk title, didn't see it in discogs for a MoFi release, is that rare now or am I just missing it?

Back