Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need more....

Graham Nash - Songs For Beginners

1604258146679.jpeg 1604258212624.jpeg

ahhh ”Better Days”. I love it !

Once again, good ole' GOS has an oddball occurrance and I don't get it...

So, I Purchased a 5.1 download from Bandcamp. I got thet links for 5.1, downloaded and loaded them into Foobar...and I get this sort of display. What the heck does it mean?

1604265952427.png

Once again, good ole' GOS has an oddball occurrance and I don't get it...

So, I Purchased a 5.1 download from Bandcamp. I got thet links for 5.1, downloaded and loaded them into Foobar...and I get this sort of display. What the heck does it mean?

View attachment 58819
Probably because it's Ambient and turned up too loud - LMAO :oops:

Why does it say "stream"? ANd why is kbps = ?. This is a first.
Well it does say I FLAC I 0 BPM I -but looks like from the meters you're getting MC sound is that right?
Are there any weird file extension names or anything?
Also, "When you need a restart - REBOOT, REBOOT, REBOOT" (sort of a Yogi-ism!)

Well it does say I FLAC I 0 BPM I -but looks like from the meters you're getting MC sound is that right?
Are there any weird file extension names or anything?
Also, "When you need a restart - REBOOT, REBOOT, REBOOT" (sort of a Yogi-ism!)
Yes, multi-channel. But it behaves as if it's streaming from somewhere....WTF?

1604269298198.png

NB: BPM is usually Beats Per Minute.

How big was the download? Maybe its a small program which streams the album off a server?
Yes, multi-channel. But it behaves as if it's streaming from somewhere....WTF?

View attachment 58825
Didn't know/remember that it streams from outside (it does say STREAM & RADIO) & 0kbps- yes what Dunc. asked what's the file size?

Might want to go back where you got it and read the fine print, could give some details somewhere.

Didn't know/remember that it streams from outside (it does say STREAM & RADIO) & 0kbps- yes what Dunc. asked what's the file size?

Might want to go back where you got it and read the fine print, could give some details somewhere.

It's Bandcamp. I've downloaded multi-channel content from them at least a dozen times...never had this oddity.

1604271620949.png

Back