Santana - Abraxas Japanese Quad SACD Officially Announced (October 28, 2020)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Abraxas 4.0 from CDJapan yesterday, along with SHM CD's of Wishbone Ash Argus, 2 disc SHMCD, Peter Frampton, Live 2 disc SHMCD and Steel Wheels 89 New Jersey, 2 SHM CD and Blu Ray.
Japan to my house, 3 days Fed EX.
I would love to hear some Wishbone Ash studio albums remixed in surround... Argus, Pilgrimage, Self-Titled, There's The Rub, Just Testing,... well, anything, really!

Import CD's also sent me a shipping notice this afternoon. So any rumors about Import CD's not being able to deliver is fake news. Looking forward to this on the heels of Santana and hoping for Santana III soon.
It's not FAKE news....that's why I no longer deal with them....prices are GREAT.....but Customer Service is NON-EXISTANT

Shipping! Import CD's notice. Should have this weekend or Monday?
Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 5.45.44 PM.png

I received my Abraxas 4.0 from CDJapan yesterday, along with SHM CD's of Wishbone Ash Argus, 2 disc SHMCD, Peter Frampton, Live 2 disc SHMCD and Steel Wheels 89 New Jersey, 2 SHM CD and Blu Ray.
Japan to my house, 3 days Fed EX.
I know it’s off-topic, but how does the Frampton sound?
I have a renewed interest since I just read his new autobiography...
thanks!

It's not FAKE news....that's why I no longer deal with them....prices are GREAT.....but Customer Service is NON-EXISTANT

Maybe if you Canadian Exports stopped babbling in French you'd get somewhere with IMPORTCD's magnificent customer service department!

Croissant anyone? 🥠 [actually a fortune cookie disguised as a croissant]

Maybe if you Canadian Exports stopped babbling in French you'd get somewhere with IMPORTCD's magnificent customer service department!

Croissant anyone? 🥠 [actually a fortune cookie disguised as a croissant]
I could have bet the mortgage that you were going to come up with a Canadian import joke!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back