Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just a hit parader......
candyo.jpg

From RHINO 8 remastered Fleetwood Mac RBCDs from their golden era 1969-1974 including copious bonus tracks and the first official release of LIVE AT THE RECORD PLANT [1974] in sterling sonics!

GREAT PRICE [+ 10% off until November 12th with coupon code tenoff]

https://www.importcds.com/fleetwood-mac-1969-1974/603497851300

81U2ecnn3nL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
In 1978, I worked for Pacific Stereo in Lombard, IL. An "a" store. A very happy time in my life.

Got a promo (only?) 12" single of Wavelength, one side full version, other side 45 edit. Later got the CD. I still have both. IMHO, a good album. He's done many that are better. Moondance, Tupelo Honey, Live in Belfast, Sense of Wonder, to name just a few.

I recommend Philosopher's Stone, a 2 CD compilation from "the cutting room floor."

In 1978, I worked for Pacific Stereo in Lombard, IL. An "a" store. A very happy time in my life.

Got a promo (only?) 12" single of Wavelength, one side full version, other side 45 edit. Later got the CD. I still have both. IMHO, a good album. He's done many that are better. Moondance, Tupelo Honey, Live in Belfast, Sense of Wonder, to name just a few.

I recommend Philosopher's Stone, a 2 CD compilation from "the cutting room floor."
Was that on Roosevelt Rd?? Wasn't there also one on the outside of Hillside Mall?

Was that on Roosevelt Rd??
It was on Roosevelt Rd. It was on the N. side of the street. In fall of '78, we built a new store literally from the ground up directly across the street.

There was an Allied Radio inside Hillside Mall. You may be thinking of Playback, which had an outlot at Hillside. It was a former hamburger stand.
Yep!! Playback previously Sandy's Hamburgers. I think the Pacific Stereo may have turned into a Guitar Center now. Man my memory is going...

That Allied Radio was where my mom bought Cosmo's Factory. I think it was still Allied at that point. I know at some point around 1970 it merged with radio Shack and the rest is history. I used to work in Hillside Mall and home to my very first record convention.

Back