Tower Records releasing studio albums of Japanese Brass Rock Band SPECTRUM in October/November 2020

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCrutchy

Since others have posted about other Tower Records Limited SACDs, I thought I would post this. This is a direct continuation of the line that produced the Hiromi Iwasaki SACDs.

In October/November 2020, Tower will release the five studio albums of Japanese Brass Rock Band SPECTRUM (スペクトラム) as Hybrid Stereo SACDs. These guys apparently were similar to a Japanese version of Chicago, but that could be a gross mis-characterization, I'm not sure.

ブラス・ロックバンドの最高峰 スペクトラムのオリジナルアルバム全5作を初SACD化!10/28よりタワレコ限定で発売 - TOWER RECORDS ONLINE

I personally like a couple of their tracks on their first two albums, especially this one:

Since others have posted about other Tower Records Limited SACDs, I thought I would post this. This is a direct continuation of the line that produced the Hiromi Iwasaki SACDs.

In October/November 2020, Tower will release the five studio albums of Japanese Brass Rock Band SPECTRUM (スペクトラム) as Hybrid Stereo SACDs. These guys apparently were similar to a Japanese version of Chicago, but that could be a gross mis-characterization, I'm not sure.

ブラス・ロックバンドの最高峰 スペクトラムのオリジナルアルバム全5作を初SACD化!10/28よりタワレコ限定で発売 - TOWER RECORDS ONLINE

I personally like a couple of their tracks on their first two albums, especially this one:

SPECTRUM = Special Exectuive for Counter Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Um, Music?

Just joking. This is some cool news. Thanks for posting. I will be checking it out tomorrow!

Back