• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order from DEEP DISCOUNT [actually, ImportCD's sister company] ALL THE TIME especially when they have their frequent 15% off sales. SOME GREAT BARGAINS. VERY RARELY do I EVER have a problem with them but like ImportCD, if you want to cancel an order you have to do so through their customer service department detailing order # and product # which DO contain a helluva lotta DIGITS.
Yes.....I know....just dealing with them is a paid in the ASP :ROFLMAO:

WhOa! digging your new avatar, Pupster🐶--trigger alert!

SO WHAT AM I NOW ..... A DOOR STOP?

See the source image

Last edited:
It's not often that NativeDSD combines its biggest discount (20%) with a storewide sale (except for new releases). This is one of those times. For my part, I'm finally going to spring for Jim & Ulrike Anderson's 5.1 mixes of Jane Ira Bloom's Wild Lines and Patricia Barber's Higher, which are not available anywhere else.
https://www.nativedsd.com/

It's not often that NativeDSD combines its biggest discount (20%) with a storewide sale (except for new releases). This is one of those times. For my part, I'm finally going to spring for Jim & Ulrike Anderson's 5.1 mixes of Jane Ira Bloom's Wild Lines and Patricia Barber's Higher, which are not available anywhere else.
https://www.nativedsd.com/

Are you getting DSD 256?

Are you getting DSD 256?

I go with 64fs (single-rate/DSD64/SACD resolution), partly for my wallet's sake. (Even at 20% off, NativeDSD is spendy.) But I think it's fine for audio quality, too. I'm a DSD skeptic to begin with, but everything I've read says that the higher sampling frequencies really only make a difference in the recording/engineering/mixing stages, not in listening. I'm sure there are folks here who would argue with that.

Last edited:
Back