• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AC/DC - PWR/UP Vinyl give away

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hey team! This very well might be the weirdest give-away of all time on QQ. So, I have an extra, unopened brand new vinyl of AC/DC's brand new album.....PWR/UP!

I seriously have no clue how many vinyl lovers we have in the US.... (sorry others :( ).....but consider this a drawing. If you have interest in owning this vinyl, just give me the word and I'll add you to the pile!!! I'll figure out how to pick a winner later.

If you are wondering....it sounds excellent! Do not buy the CD, it's brickwalled. DR on vinyl is super. :)

As I am not American, I do not qualify. However I just happened to order the Wall-E World red vinyl copy earlier today. The world needs more AC/DC! Thank you GOS for putting it up for offer. I am glad the LP is better sounding than the CD, it makes me less regretful of spending $40. Is yours a red, yellow or black copy? Asking for those who are curious. AC/DC is one of the rare few bands I can buy unheard and unsampled on Youtube and know I won't regret it. Been that way since I was under 10 and heard my buddies copy of Dirty Deeds on his hand me down mono hifi set.

Lost a half dozen plus AC/DC vinyl titles when a storage room I was having to rent flooded. All were bought when they came out in the mid 70s (I’m old). Had a Pioneer Pl-31D turntable I found on FB refurbished and have slowly been buying records to replace what I lost. Would LOVE to have this - please put my name in the hopper.

As I am not American, I do not qualify. However I just happened to order the Wall-E World red vinyl copy earlier today. The world needs more AC/DC! Thank you GOS for putting it up for offer. I am glad the LP is better sounding than the CD, it makes me less regretful of spending $40. Is yours a red, yellow or black copy? Asking for those who are curious. AC/DC is one of the rare few bands I can buy unheard and unsampled on Youtube and know I won't regret it. Been that way since I was under 10 and heard my buddies copy of Dirty Deeds on his hand me down mono hifi set.
Mine is the standard black copy. Well, it should be....I didn't open it! :)

Hey team! This very well might be the weirdest give-away of all time on QQ. So, I have an extra, unopened brand new vinyl of AC/DC's brand new album.....PWR/UP!

I seriously have no clue how many vinyl lovers we have in the US.... (sorry others :( ).....but consider this a drawing. If you have interest in owning this vinyl, just give me the word and I'll add you to the pile!!! I'll figure out how to pick a winner later.

If you are wondering....it sounds excellent! Do not buy the CD, it's brickwalled. DR on vinyl is super. :)
Count me in! Had to buy the vinyl of the new Who album because the CD was so brick walled, so yes, I’m in.

Reactions: GOS
Back