Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds DIG!!! LAZARUS DIG!!! [DTS 5.1]

715xJjrbH2L._SL1300_.jpg

71A3O28sLaL._SL1200_.jpg

How is that Rainbow Bridge DVD?
For me it's great, I don't want to spoil the fun, but I think it's totally funny because it is so DATED........I'd give it a 6/10 at the most for overall quality, so if you are only into seeing the Hendrix stuff get the new one. Ralphie......Knowing you......you'll LOVE IT!!!!🤣:love::smokin

In other words I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

For me it's great, I don't want to spoil the fun, but I think it's totally funny because it is so DATED........I'd give it a 6/10 at the most for overall quality, so if you are only into seeing the Hendrix stuff get the new one. Ralphie......Knowing you......you'll LOVE IT!!!!🤣:love::smokin

In other words I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

I MUST have that Rainbow Bridge DVD but I've packed away all my DVDs to make room for the BD~Vs and UHD4K discs. Will eventually get around to buying that Maui disc but have been deluged with buying all those BARGAIN UHD4K discs which Amazon has been 'blowing out' during their early Black Friday sales.

Oh well, I still don't get it. The Maui blu-ray for me is a good purchase. Never seen this footage, or heard the audio. Love it.
It’s a shame that there isn’t footage for all of the music played during the two performances because the footage we do get is absolutely gorgeous and riveting. The 5.1 might as well be 2.0 in the hands of Eddie Kramer (come on Eddie - why not pan at least one of Jimi’s intergalactic solos through the rears???!!!), but I’m really digging the music. This is a very raw and in your grill performance that is a blast. Love it!

Back