Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND A ROLLICKING GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL [MLP DVD~A 5.1] SAMMY HAGAR LIVE! INSANE!

https://www.discogs.com/Sammy-And-The-Wabos-Live-Hallelujah/release/6179815

See the source image

See the source image

Last edited:
the Membran's are all upmixes you know Ralpheeo...

For the $6 to $8 I paid for these German Imports, who's complaining. And performance wise, the music is gorgeous, well recorded and I hold them in higher esteem than a lot of current UPMIXES which costs 5 or 6 times MORE! Furthermore, they're LOSSLESS!

If you say so, Pupster 🐶, but consequently, since this was a spanking brand new album [and a VERY good one, at that], it should've been conceived as a bona fide discrete Multi~CH recording from the beginning....and NOT UPMIXED .... as an afterthought!

Excuses, EXCUSES!

it was intended to have a 5.1 mix from the multi's but covid prevented the engineer from accessing the studio to do so 🙂

does that tequila come with a snifter of Silverline's special upmix sauce or is it a rare cabo wabo keeper..? 😋

It's an excellent album, nonetheless and like MOST concert Blu Rays has ambience in the rears. I would highly recommend it to lovers of hard rock and expertly performed solos.

In the final analysis, Adam: I'M GLAD I'M ME

just realizing i missed Art's 79th birthday--making amends by listening to this D-V beauty
View attachment 59559 Art Garfunkel Breakaway

POLL
Funny how It think that both of Art's first LPs are MUCH better than Paul's stuff...yeah Graceland was great but he HAD AFRICAN help!!!! (I could cheat like that!)

Back