New John Lennon collection, remixed in 5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos out in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order was on 31 August. On 25 October I sent MusicVaultz a pleasant request for an update. I got the 3-14 days everyone else seems to have got.

I gave up two days ago and emailed back requesting the refund if they have not sent it (which appears to be the case). No reply yet.

My leaning is as someone suggested above - they may have set the price too low and want us to cancel.

My order was on 31 August. On 25 October I sent MusicVaultz a pleasant request for an update. I got the 3-14 days everyone else seems to have got.

I gave up two days ago and emailed back requesting the refund if they have not sent it (which appears to be the case). No reply yet.

My leaning is as someone suggested above - they may have set the price too low and want us to cancel.
Received this on my follow up this week - Pestering them nicely does not seem to be working. Getting ready to give up and cancel, which they have offered to do on all of their email responses.

Digital Stores CS UK
Tue, Nov 17, 3:17 AM (5 days ago)
to me
Hi Thomas,
Thank you for your email.
Please accept my apologies for the delay.
I am afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the item you have ordered.
I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time we do not have an exact date.
As soon as stock arrives we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation. Should you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we can cancel this from your order for you.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,
Sophie

Digital Stores Customer Services.

I have no guilt about getting a freebie from MusicVaultz. This is the last email I sent to customer service:
D22D1BCA-BDF1-4992-9CA5-46C643D3621D.jpeg

I have no guilt about getting a freebie from MusicVaultz. This is the last email I sent to customer service:
View attachment 59595
Probably good to give it to them straight and not Sugar Coat it LC; I haven't ordered from them yet AFAIK, but probably never will now. Interesting to see if and how they respond.
Hope it works out for you!

I ordered the Tangerine Dream "Hades" box through Music Vaultz, as they were the first to offer it, the price was reasonable and it was mailed free in Canada... but... the box was released everywhere else and then was being sold out and I wrote them. Got a reassuring response, awaiting stock, etc. Still nothing, wrote again, and also got the "do you want to cancel?" response. I think I finally got it 2 months or so after it was released elsewhere. I wasn't worried about the timeliness but very worried about missing it, or paying a stupid price later. Whew! Great box and I finally got some prime TD in surround!

So I gave up and cancelled the order. Then MusicVaultz eventually said they had processed the cancellation and that a refund would come in 3-5 business days. This did not happen. Now I have to follow the Paypal process others have done. Suffice to say, I would not recommend ordering from this source.

So I gave up and cancelled the order. Then MusicVaultz eventually said they had processed the cancellation and that a refund would come in 3-5 business days. This did not happen. Now I have to follow the Paypal process others have done. Suffice to say, I would not recommend ordering from this source.
Yeah, my refund had not been processed after 6 business days despite them saying it would take 3-5 days. I sent them a reminder email - they apologised saying it was 'stuck' in their system and that they'd get right on it. That seemed to fix the issue and it was in my account the next day.

I won't use them again, but if you persevere it may be easier than requesting a chargeback.

I am going through the same thing with MusicVaultz. I emailed them yesterday saying they were quite overdue in refunding my PayPal account. We'll see what happens.

You would not believe it, MusicVaultz just tried to charge my card for this. I'd placed my order in August 2020 and basically given up. I'd also ordered the Tears for Fears set. Clearly the card company thought something was amiss and declined the transaction.

MusicVaultz sent a pro-forma email claiming that they've "canceled" my order due to insufficient funds and that I'd have to order these items again if I really want them. No can do pal, neither item is listed on your website anymore! I wrote back telling them they needed to try again, I've cleared it up with the card company. My expectation is that they'll claim the dog ate their homework and there's nothing they can do about it, but I lose nothing by trying.

MusicVaultz is run by inept clowns who enjoy losing business.

My expectation is that they'll claim the dog ate their homework and there's nothing they can do about it, but I lose nothing by trying.

I was correct. "oops sorry, it was auto-canceled, nothing we can do, lol". There was litterally five minutes between them trying to place the order and me clearing the transaction.

I wrote back again, no idea if this will work, but I'll keep pushing.

FYI, this is back in stock at a few retailers. Amazon has it. MusicVaultz (ahem) now has it, but it didn't come up on searches a few days ago.

If you care, they sent me links to purchase the items I ordered but with no discounts and a big boost in price. Not sure I'm going to trust MusicVaultz, since Amazon has them too and I've never had an experience like this from them.

FYI, this is back in stock at a few retailers. Amazon has it. MusicVaultz (ahem) now has it, but it didn't come up on searches a few days ago.

If you care, they sent me links to purchase the items I ordered but with no discounts and a big boost in price. Not sure I'm going to trust MusicVaultz, since Amazon has them too and I've never had an experience like this from them.
I will never order with MusicVaultz again (unless the price is 50% less than everyone else!)

I will never order with MusicVaultz again (unless the price is 50% less than everyone else!)
I would order with them again if my order wasn't fulfilled, they had to refund my money (again!) because PayPal ordered them to, they went bankrupt as a result, all their stock of any (uninsured) discs they had went up in a fire, and all their staff were either thrown on the dole, or (better still) imprisoned for participating in corporate malfeasance.

Perhaps that's just me. I'm a Scorpio - we do revenge big time. :p

Well color me surprised. I had to ask for it, but they honored the original price and discounts from my order back in August 2020. The items arrived yesterday. I'm still not thrilled because of what I had to go through, but in the end they did the right thing.

Back