ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of my all-time-favorite reggae releases helped me through today's elliptical adventures! listened to this a LOT on vinyl in HIGH school!
1605991360712.png
1605991382041.png

https://www.allmusic.com/album/best-dressed-chicken-in-town-mw0000189838

And, one of the most bad ass versions of Mr Crowley.....

Randy Rhodes -
Ozzy
Rudy Sarzo
Don Airey
Lee Kerslake? I think.....

I've seen that video a few times and every time I see it, it so brings back vivid memories of seeing them on that tour, Rhodes was really awesome

Never heard it! Your recommendations are costing me a fortune . . . but they are always on point! My only fear is Southern Comfort is going to bring back some BAD memories from my early drinking daze! I'm sure hearing it in Quad would ease any flashbacks to alcohol poisoning!
Carlton gets funky - you'll love it!!!

I drank Southern Comfort the first time that a next door neighbor kid and myself pilfered it from his dad's home bar... it was soooo sweet and tasty; good memories and I haven't had it since though. Was maybe 10-12 years old, but I've never had an additive personality (except for good music and of course great surround music.)

Never heard it! Your recommendations are costing me a fortune . . . but they are always on point! My only fear is Southern Comfort is going to bring back some BAD memories from my early drinking daze! I'm sure hearing it in Quad would ease any flashbacks to alcohol poisoning!
As far as I know only a couple songs and partials at that were ever available on this LP, which I have and just irritates me to no end- 😖
*to demonstrate the Koss Model Phase /2+2™ Quadraphone.
https://www.discogs.com/Various-Per...oss-A-Psycho-acoustic-Odyssey/release/5758070

Carlton gets funky - you'll love it!!!

I drank Southern Comfort the first time that a next door neighbor kid and myself pilfered it from his dad's home bar... it was soooo sweet and tasty; good memories and I haven't had it since though. Was maybe 10-12 years old, but I've never had an additive personality (except for good music and of course great surround music.)
Southern Comfort is one of the few spirits I can still have a drink of .................. the follies of youth have put me off virtually all other spirits.
Never ever get embroiled in drinking contests, and run away if you're given a huge glass of Creme De Menthe to drink in one! :sick:

Back