Monolith anyone?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Monolith Update:
https://www.cnn.com/style/article/utah-monolith-found-trnd/index.htmlWho is going to be the first from QQ to visit this?
I don't live too far from it and my wife and I were talking about taking a day trip over there to see it, but I'm worried that I don't have a vehicle to get me there. It's a long rough road to get to it and my 4wd these days is a truck more designed to haul a trailer than to tackle the back roads of Utah. Might go over there one of these days and see just how rough of a road it is.

K

I don't live too far from it and my wife and I were talking about taking a day trip over there to see it, but I'm worried that I don't have a vehicle to get me there. It's a long rough road to get to it and my 4wd these days is a truck more designed to haul a trailer than to tackle the back roads of Utah. Might go over there one of these days and see just how rough of a road it is.

K
Of course, if you go there with your wife and your trip is less than a success, the trip back home with your wife could be a different kind of rough road.

Back