Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1989. And a great album from The Church. Gold Afternoon Fix. IMHO they peaked hereabouts and/or the next album Priest = Aura

church.jpg

Julian Cope. Quite the eccentric chap. This is his foray into a popular music format. Its a very very good album with great production. Find it cheap and buy it

cope.jpg

CC66C87E-51AA-428D-A79A-D401665EDD09.jpeg
Blue Peter - Burning Bridges
This disc compiles their ‘Up To You’ and ‘Version’ EPs along with assorted other odds and ends.
Fun early 80’s new wave/dance music

Steven Wilson - Eminent Sleaze CDEP

Still not really getting into this direction much, still giving him the benefit of the doubt that it'll all come together as a whole when the album comes out.
\
[IMG]

5C24B7AE-E132-4DEC-99FC-868022C267E4.jpeg
Chris Rea - King of the Beach
Big Chris Rea fan so can’t believe it took me 20 years to get to this one.
Can’t say it’s one of my favorites but a nice album with 3 or 4 strong tracks

Last edited:
0985792B-C28A-49B7-862D-D75008E0BFCE.jpeg
Heart - Beautiful Broken
Certainly better than their previous two albums (Red Velvet Car & Fanatic) IMO
Some rather odd (in a good way) songs and their Zep influence shows up in a couple of Kashmir-like choruses.
This disc will get played again.

I watched the movie Rumble about the Native American in the music industry and I now obsessed with Jesse Ed Davis. I do not have any of his discs, 2 or 4? I have Taj Mahal which he played on and some Dylan and Harrison stuff, so I am trying to get a feel for his guitar sound. He plays track 4, Heal Your Heart on Steve Millers Recall The Beginning. By the way, Recall The Beginning might just be my favorite Steve Miller album, Tracks 8 & 10 are super.
I am listening now to my Japanese SHM CD DR's are 10's-12's.
R-10194314-1493192654-7907.jpeg.jpg

Back