Eric Clapton - Robert J - Multichannel?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No DVD-A, it's basically rehearsals and recording sessions for Me and Mr Johnson. DTS is F-ing awesome sounding!

It is a DVD-video with Dolby and DST 5.1. There are 4 "sessions" - 2 electric blues and 2 acoustic. Each session has about 5 songs with accompanying video. I perfer to shut the TV off and just listen to the DTS 5.1. As daved64 already noted it is very good quality audio. Nothing fancy about the mix - just good surround characteristics. It is a bit of a pain because the disc won't play straight through - you have to switch from session to session. Also there is some studio banter at the beginning of each session. I usually skip track 1 of each session. Overall - the electric stuff really cooks.

It is a DVD-video with Dolby and DST 5.1. There are 4 "sessions" - 2 electric blues and 2 acoustic. Each session has about 5 songs with accompanying video. I perfer to shut the TV off and just listen to the DTS 5.1. As daved64 already noted it is very good quality audio. Nothing fancy about the mix - just good surround characteristics. It is a bit of a pain because the disc won't play straight through - you have to switch from session to session. Also there is some studio banter at the beginning of each session. I usually skip track 1 of each session. Overall - the electric stuff really cooks.

Funny, I don't think I've ever had a problem playing straight thru. Can't recall, but is there a "play all" on the menu? Maybe you're going to the first session only and then it's going back to the main menu.

Back