D-V: nothing more after August 2020?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1607448740838.gif

where's Mrs. Doubtfire when you need her..!! 👀😋

in years gone by we've had a glut of goodies from the Watfordian Wizkids either just before or not long after Christmas.. though this is far from a normal year i'm still clinging onto Hope (and Jobs and Cash like the rest of us!! 🙏 🤞

In the meantime we can enjoy the DV discs we already have. :51QQ

And believe me, I HAVE. Been playing them in heavy rotation for the past two weeks. And they only get BETTER with each listening. And STEELYDAVE did remark in another thread that the Wizard and Elves are working furiously to release more QUAD SACDs, but because of the you know what, the process has slowed down considerably but will resume full throttle when 'things get back to NORMAL!'

Last edited:
And believe me, I HAVE. Been playing them in heavy rotation for the past two weeks. And they only get BETTER with each listening. And STEELYDAVE did remark in another thread that the Wizard and Elves are working furiously to release more QUAD SACDs, but because of the you know what, the process has slowed down considerably but will resume full throttle when 'things get back to NORMAL!'
Right when we all have emptied our wallets, that's when they'll thonk us on the head with another 5 or 6 titles. haha

I don’t want to have to wait until things get back to normal. Now is the time to be staying at home without people around, and listening to surround mixes and other things not played enough.

Glad they are working hard at DV on some new things and I’m going to trust that a super batch is coming soon and not real later.

I have some money set aside for quad SACDs from DV, please take it before a super deluxe comes along and I blow my budget.

I'd say maybe put the blame on me! I think there was twice that I took a while to purchase new releases from D-V, and shortly after I did, another batch came out! So... I've been holding off on purchases from the last release for just that reason. I bet that as soon as I buy the four I've got earmarked, D-V will put out another release 😝 .

Oh, take one for the team...go ahead and buy them! 🤣
Alright, y'all, I took one for the team ;) . I finally pulled the trigger on Donald Byrd: Street Lady, Casablanca, Stravinsky: The Fire Bird/Rite of Spring, and an old one - Zukerman: Vivaldi: The Four Seasons. Based on reviews of Ormandy Conducts Also Sprach/Virgil Fox I added that, and to abide by GOS's Law, I had to add a six disc and did so with Citizen Kane, based on reviews again.

I'm off the hook now, and got some discs I wanted, and others I didn't know I wanted!

Back