Select Your "Must Have" Audio Fidelity Surround SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POLL: Select the Audio Fidelity SACDs that you think are the "Must Haves" of the collection

• Total voters
I didn't give "Supersession" my vote because it's not the original Quad, the new mix falls short IMHO. Another one of those releases in which the elements of the mix that should predominate are buried in the mix.
Agree. Q8 mix is superb. Especially Season of the Witch where bass goes clockwise around room and organ counter clockwise. Sweet!

Interesting to see Bob Dylan at the bottom thus far, behind even the New York Voices.
It did strike me as an odd release at the time

New York Voices and the Dylan Bootleg discs were ODD choices but nonetheless extremely enjoyable. Although Dylan only contained ambient rears, the inclusion of a few Joan Baez songs, IMO, was most welcomed. That $60 list might've been high but it eventually appeared on a few websites for as low as $20.

New York Voices and the Dylan Bootleg discs were ODD choices but nonetheless extremely enjoyable. Although Dylan only contained ambient rears, the inclusion of a few Joan Baez songs, IMO, was most welcomed. That $60 list might've been high but it eventually appeared on a few websites for as low as $20.
Got mine for ~$25 shipped. Worth it for those few duets! Cool show. Might spin it again? Glad I did at least once. I suspect it helped kill AF's MC endeavors though. Any rumblings from D-V?! We need a quad fix!

Got mine for ~$25 shipped. Worth it for those few duets! Cool show. Might spin it again? Glad I did at least once. I suspect it helped kill AF's MC endeavors though. Any rumblings from D-V?! We need a quad fix!

Mike, with this covid thingy looming and England now in COMPLETE lockdown, I'm sure the Wizard is preparing some future QUAD treats but with mail delivery, especially international, being 'sketchy' at this time even the transportation of master tapes from the majors would be RISKY.

So PATIENCE, Master Baggy!

Mike, with this covid thingy looming and England now in COMPLETE lockdown, I'm sure the Wizard is preparing some future QUAD treats but with mail delivery, especially international, being 'sketchy' at this time even the transportation of master tapes from the majors would be RISKY.

So PATIENCE, Master Baggy!
Not to mention that mail delivery during Covid just might put the kabosh on GOS’s Law.

So, I actually listed my AF Best of The Doors.
Listed it very non-greedily.
Even after Ebay fees, made enough to cover the cost of the AF SACD and the Rhino CD/BD.
If only all titles worked out this way!
Hopefully one of you beloved MFs got it!
:SB
Congrats Baggy. So you're saying that I should hold onto my mint copy of the DSOTM Immersion Box LOL?

Back