What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Big Train
Grand Tour
A Stone's Throw From the Line
Grimspound
The Difference Machine
The Underfall Yard
Wassail EP

Bruce Soord: Bruce Soord
Less Than Jake: Silver Linings

Read good things about this Silverline–found an unopened copy for $8!
1610252514871.png

https://www.discogs.com/The-Fixx-1011-Woodland/release/3178005

Evidently i'm also waiting on the new Steven Wilson! Received this email just now:

Steven Wilson’s new album The Future Bites is out on the 29th of January.

We are getting everything ready for packing and shipping.

Please take a moment to check the shipping address on your order:

Man, i do enjoy memory loss when it gives me treats like this . . . what was i writing about?

Recently received:

Joan Armatrading SACD
Girlfriend/Matthew Sweet

And yesterday I received:

Hans Zimmer Live In Prague
Crossroads Guitar Festival 2019

Am waiting on:

Al Stewart Box
Stage Fright/The Band
New York/Lou Reed($58.42 plus tax and shipping from ImportCDs via Amazon.us) SHIPPED!
Hard Luck Stories/Richard and Linda Thompson($85.50 plus tax and shipping from Deep Discount via Amazon.us) SHIPPED!
and finally(for now)
Next announcement from Dutton Vocalion(at which point I will order Street Lady/Donald Byrd!)
and
Announcement of Let It Be(and All Things Must Pass? :unsure: )

Just talked with Music Direct: that Hendrix ARE YOU EXPERIENCED SACD that I've been waiting on for TWO YEARS is listed as "shipping today" on their website.

Two years for a measly eight dollar discount? Guess so :D I got the first Hendrix SACD at a discount, and was told I would get this one for the same price.

Of course, the customer service guy said he wasn't at the warehouse to verify, so I'm still waiting for the shipping notice. I can wait a few more hours, lol.

Reactions: GOS
Just talked with Music Direct: that Hendrix ARE YOU EXPERIENCED SACD that I've been waiting on for TWO YEARS is listed as "shipping today" on their website.

Two years for a measly eight dollar discount? Guess so :D I got the first Hendrix SACD at a discount, and was told I would get this one for the same price.

Of course, the customer service guy said he wasn't at the warehouse to verify, so I'm still waiting for the shipping notice. I can wait a few more hours, lol.
I finally received mine maybe two weeks ago. I sent them an email and they told me that I had to first update my credit card info. They had never emailed me before to tell me that. Funny how, after two years of waiting, your credit card info can become out of date.🤔

I finally received mine maybe two weeks ago. I sent them an email and they told me that I had to first update my credit card info. They had never emailed me before to tell me that. Funny how, after two years of waiting, your credit card info can become out of date.🤔

Yes, called them last year just to see if my order was still there, and had to update my cc info then. You got yours from Music Direct two weeks ago??? wow . . . the website was only updated recently to show they actually had the item.

Hmmm - just occured to me that I don't know if my payment info is right on Music Direct. Went to my account. Where do you add payment info? I can't find it anywhere....

Back