Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bah, you've seen one mixing fella, you've seen 'em all...

unless his name begins with E... and at the ends a big fat SCHEINER..!!! 🤜🥴

Quick but irrelevant tidbit of info Adam: A friend of mine who used to own a few record stores in Southhampton, New York had mentioned his SISTER was married to Elliot Scheiner and that they had divorced but he went on to say that Elliot was a super brother~in~law and expressed regrets his sister had separated from him.

See the source image
E Scheiner: You WIN some...You LOSE some!

Quick but irrelevant tidbit of info Adam: A friend of mine who used to own a few record stores in Southhampton, New York had mentioned his SISTER was married to Elliot Scheiner and that they had divorced but he went on to say that Elliot was a super brother~in~law and expressed regrets his sister had separated from him.

See the source image
E Scheiner: You WIN some...You LOSE some!

wowee that's more than a tidbit, Ralphiepie! (and more than a feeling of a tidbit!) its a juicy scoop centrefold pinup! 😋 she was lucky to have received the full Acura ELS service and the bro knows it! 💘

(i wonder if i become Mrs. S the 3rd i might smuggle out that Pretzel Logic 5.1 mix while he's busy knocking another one out at the desk..) 👀

wowee that's more than a tidbit, Ralphiepie! (and more than a feeling of a tidbit!) its a juicy scoop centrefold pinup! 😋 she was lucky to have received the full Acura ELS service and the bro knows it! 💘

(i wonder if i become Mrs. S the 3rd i might smuggle out that Pretzel Logic 5.1 mix while he's busy knocking another one out at the desk..) 👀

WHAT WOULD POOR ELLIOT WANT WITH A WASHED UP CHINAMAN, PAPASAN BUCKLEY?

See the source image

SUSHI LOGIC?

Last edited:
Maria Muldaur Waitress In The Donut Shop [QUAD OPEN REEL/7 1/2 ips]

Maria Muldaur Waitress In A Donut Shop Vinyl Rock Record Album image 0

there's many a good donut cronutted on an old fiddler's Teac 🍩 😋 🎻

meantime, weren't tit a shame they never did 5 seconds to midnight at the oasis (send your alpacas to bed) in Quadraphonicssssssowwwwwwnnnnnddddd back in the hey nineteenseventeeeeeeesssss 🤔

right, its coffee and biscuit time! (hold the donuts) ☕🍪🤩

Back