What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very surprised to see amazon US taking orders from Australia again so I ordered the Jimi Hendrix Maui Box Set

The 5.1 mix is not what I'd consider 5.1 very disappointed. The music however is great

Thanks to someone (can't remember who) who posted a video from John Oates album, Arkansas......I found a new copy on ebay for cheap. It's on the way....

Several cds from a group I overlooked in the 80's, Echo and the Bunnymen. All pretty good and Ocean Rain could be a great 5.1 mix. Ian McCollough's voice is half Bono and half Jim Morrison it seems. Otherwise picked up 3 vinyl of early Dusty Springfield and that Raspberries MFSL to replace my old original copy.

Several cds from a group I overlooked in the 80's, Echo and the Bunnymen. All pretty good and Ocean Rain could be a great 5.1 mix. Ian McCollough's voice is half Bono and half Jim Morrison it seems. Otherwise picked up 3 vinyl of early Dusty Springfield and that Raspberries MFSL to replace my old original copy.

Always loved their 1987 self titled (altho not their 1st album) release with track "Lips like Snoodler....oops meant Sugar" :LB 😋 :LB Great album

Airbag - A day at the beach, I just discovered them recently and have bought all of their albums, as a 61 year old I liken Airbag to meeting a beautiful younger woman that you just want to spend all your time with

Birth of a Legend (live '61 & '62) - Barbra Streisand UK 🇬🇧 CD

Don't Forget About Me (Atlantic and Reprise Recordings) - Barbara Lewis UK 3CD

5 Original Albums - Klaus Doldinger Netherlands 5 CD
Jazz Made in Germany
Live at the Blue Note Berlin
Doldinger in Sudamerika
Doldinger Goes On
So Much Doldinger

5 Original Albums - Wayne Shorter Netherlands 5 CD
Night Dreamer
Soothsayer
Etc
Adam's Apple
Schizophrenia

Greenfields Gibb Bros Songbook v1 - Barry Gibb & guests CD w/2 bonus tracks

Leadbelly's Gold - Eric Bibb Canada CD

Eight Classic Albums - Herbie Mann UK 4 CD
Herbie Mann & Sam Most Quintet
Flute Flight
Flute Fraternity
Sultry Serenade
Flute Souffle
Yardbird Suite
Just Walkin'
Flautista

Greenfields Gibb Bros Songbook v1 - Barry Gibb & guests CD w/2 bonus tracks

Leadbelly's Gold - Eric Bibb Canada CD

Eight Classic Albums - Herbie Mann UK 4 CD
Herbie Mann & Sam Most Quintet
Flute Flight
Flute Fraternity
Sultry Serenade
Flute Souffle
Yardbird Suite
Just Walkin'
Flautista
The Barry Gibb's BeeGees songs (self)'covers' album has had excellent reviews over here, whats it like?

The Barry Gibb's BeeGees songs (self)'covers' album has had excellent reviews over here, whats it like?
Haven't listened to it yet. I've been on a tear lately buying discs. There are dozens of which I have yet to crack the seal. I'll comment on it once I've heard it.

Still waiting for 🐐 Head Soup ultra deluxe, complete Hot Rats & Elton's Jewel Box. Universal is shipping it after a five week delay. They gave no reason for the delay, but offered a refund. We told them to ship it. They shipped 1/4 of the order weeks ago. Not in a hurry to order from them in the future. Bring back record stores!

The Zombies pre odessey oracle, German 2 lp pressing on the Nova (Decca) label, sounds way better then the Parrot 1st press, best bang for the buck in Zombie land.

zombies.jpg

Back