Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Floyd Cramer CLASS of '73 [D~V two~fer/SACD/4.0]

71avM2RVZPL._AC_SL1207_.jpg

NEWS BULLETIN: AN E~MAIL FROM MARY FAHL:

I also have a big favor to ask... My Blu-ray 5.1 version of "From the Dark Side of the Moon" is a finalist for the Immersive Audio Album Listener's Choice Award for best surround album of 2020. Anyone can vote online... so... if you're so inclined, I would really appreciate your support with a vote. Just go to Vote Here and it will take you to the page to cast your vote. Alternatively, you can click on this link: https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/listeners-choice-awards-2021/?mc_cid=82bdf07cce&mc_eid=ab78069c66

MaryFahlB-thumb-380xauto-5029.jpg

edit: Just cast MY vote for Mary's FROM THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

this ol' Mary Voted for that there Mary 😘🏳️‍🌈👍

The curtains are drawn
Now the fire warms the room
Meanwhile outside
Wind from the north-east chills the air

It will soon be snowing out there . . .
1610842884204.png
GENESIS . . . and then there were three . . .

This was my introduction to Genesis back in high school! It inspired me to consume everything that preceded it. Saw Genesis on this tour 14 October 1978 at the Uptown Theater in Chicago and Gabriel at the same theater five days later on the tour for his second solo album! This release still holds a special place in my memories. Sounds better on SACD, but not as good as those 1970-1975 releases i scored in Japan! Still, glad i have this one and glad i revisited it tonight! The band's lowest-rated release in our
POLL

Back