Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's always sugar in my bowl for you, honeypie 😋

For Our Coffee ... IN BED, Sugar? ❤

See the source image

greetings fine Sir! :hi
be this a discrete presentation? 👀

NAY, but it's one of those awesome audiophile sonic wonders with some EXTREMELY tasty jazzy arrangements. Highly recommended for those of you who don't have ears .... in the back of their heads...and/or a cup 'o sugar for those in need!

NAY, but it's one of those awesome audiophile sonic wonders with some EXTREMELY tasty jazzy arrangements. Highly recommended for those of you who don't have ears .... in the back of their heads...and/or a cup 'o sugar for those in need!

ahh.. that must be why i never play the SACD 😂 thanks Clement's helpful spokesperson! 😉

ahh.. that must be why i never play the SACD 😂 thanks Clement's helpful spokesperson! 😉

AMBIENT SNOB! For your info, Mr. Blue, some of my very favorite hi res surround albums are ambient only and better to have brilliant fronts than schlock in the rears which a LOT of poor remix engineers foist at us.

BTW, that Heart ALIVE IN SEATTLE 2 SACD set has only ambient rears but remains a sensational concert and probably has far better sonics than a lot of those pricey hi res download sites.

There, I SAID IT!

This has been on my Most Wanted List forever! Perhaps, someday . . . until then
View attachment 61858
bt Music From And Inspired By The Film Monster
no POLL, but a
THREAD

Interesting. I have This Binary Universe (DTS) and the aforementioned Electronic Opus (Blu Ray) but was not aware of this.

$5 shipped so that is rectified.

Anything else from BT I'm missing?

Interesting. I have This Binary Universe (DTS) and the aforementioned Electronic Opus (Blu Ray) but was not aware of this.

$5 shipped so that is rectified.

Anything else from BT I'm missing?
Those are the only three i've been able to find. I hope you LOVE Monster! I'm moving on to
1610943344897.png
BT This Binary Universe

POLL

AMBIENT SNOB! For your info, Mr. Blue, some of my very favorite hi res surround albums are ambient only and better to have brilliant fronts than schlock in the rears which a LOT of poor remix engineers foist at us.

BTW, that Heart ALIVE IN SEATTLE 2 SACD set has only ambient rears but remains a sensational concert and probably has far better sonics than a lot of those pricey hi res download sites.

There, I SAID IT!

the honeymoon period is O-VER..!!! 😂😂😂

Back