Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green and The Early Years Of Fleetwood Mac (Super Deluxe)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
There is a boxset coming with 5.1 and Atmos as a tribute to Peter Green and early Fleetwood Mac from a Feb 25 2020 Concert.
Featuring a stellar cast of guitarists Playing the early Classics of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac.
David Gilmore , Pete Townsend , Billy Gibbons, John Mayall , Christine McVie ,Noel Gallagher ,Jeremy Spencer,
Bill Wyman......Mick Fleetwood, Steven Tyler, and more...

It's listed at Burning Shed in the 5.1 surround section.

There is a separate cd/bluray , but no mention of 5.1 or Atmos yet.
Hoping it was just missed.

I've emailed the Shed to ask I'll post back what I find out.
Good news the Blu-ray in the CD/BD set is in surround!
"Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your email.
The blu-ray in the boxset is the same as the 2cd/blu-ray one.
The description says the following - HD Blu-Ray in 2.0 stereo, 5.1 surround sound and Dolby Atmos.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Chloe
Burning Shed Support
[email protected]
"

"Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your email.
The description says the following - HD Blu-Ray in 2.0 stereo, 5.1 surround sound and Dolby Atmos.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Chloe
Burning Shed Support
[email protected]
"

Wow, Dunc.....good sleuthing. I'll probably opt for the 2 RBCD/BD~A/V set. One of my most treasured Stereo SACDs is the Audio Fidelity release of Man of the World~Reflections on Peter Green:

51AG6xeTP1L.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Man-Of-The-World-Reflections-On-Peter-Green/release/5647579

Last edited:
"Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your email.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Chloe
Burning Shed Support
[email protected]
"

Thanks for finding out the good news regarding the standalone cd/bluray, Duncan .
:)

Oh and..., sorry for the typo on David Gilmour's name. You think I'd know by now the spelling of a major Pink Floyd Icon.

Thanks for finding out the good news regarding the standalone cd/bluray, Duncan .
:)

Oh and..., sorry for the typo on David Gilmour's name. You think I'd know by now the spelling of a major Pink Floyd Icon.
I really loved Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmour. Or was it Adam Blue-Buckley or Adam Blue Ray? And I think Dakota Blue Richards co-starred with Adam. The two of them knocked it out of the park with their duet rendition of Am I Blue.

Iā€™m really looking forward to hearing Steven Tylerā€™s version of ā€œOh Wellā€:

ā€œI canā€™t help about the shape Iā€™m in
I canā€™t sing, I ainā€™t pretty and my legs are thinā€

Iā€™m also confused. Thereā€™s Oh Well Parts 1 and 2. Part 1 should have vocals, with Part 2 being instrumental. Tyler is listed as appearing on Part 1. @LuvMyQuad, have you had a chance to listen to the track and verify that there is no vocal performance? Iā€™m just asking(ā€œinquiring minds want to knowā€).

Iā€™m also confused. Thereā€™s Oh Well Parts 1 and 2. Part 1 should have vocals, with Part 2 being instrumental. Tyler is listed as appearing on Part 1. @LuvMyQuad, have you had a chance to listen to the track and verify that there is no vocal performance? Iā€™m just asking(ā€œinquiring minds want to knowā€).
No, I have not listened to the track. I just know harmonica (BoBo) is the only instrument I've ever seen Tyler play in concert or on film.

Back