What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not when you come from a wealthy family. 🤩
Yello - Point (Dolby Atmos Edition) via Amazon Germany

This so better be worth the 50 plus USD.

View attachment 62258

Mere PENNIES FROM HEAVEN, PERP!

See the source image

A (al la mode edition) - Jethro Anderson 3 CD/2 DVD perhaps Broadsword (sack full of trousersnakes edition?) will follow behind??

Stage Fright - The Band

Anno de el Gato - Al Stewart

BTO 1 & 2

Mott

Burton Cummings

Soul Box - Grover Washington Jr.

Street Lady 👩- Donald 🐦

Stravinsky: Rite of Spring - Bernstein

Ravel: Daphne & Chloe
Falla: 3 Cornered Hat - Boulez

I am hoping that future Jethro Tull will be Crest of a Knave, Yes will be 90125 or Anderson, Buford, Wakeman & Howe, Kansas Leftoverture and finally a good remix/master of Asia's debut!

I took the latest D-V bait: hook, line, and . . .

Bachman-Turner Overdrive & Bachman-Turner Overdrive II [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
Burton Cummings • Burton Cummings, My Own Way to Rock & Dream of a Child [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
Mott the Hoople • The Hoople, All the Young Dudes & Mott [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
Grover Washington, Jr. • Soul Box [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
LEONARD BERNSTEIN CONDUCTS STRAVINSKY • The Rite of Spring/Symphony of Psalms & POULENC • Gloria [SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]
PIERRE BOULEZ CONDUCTS FALLA • The Three-Cornered Hat & DUKAS • La Péri [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
PIERRE BOULEZ CONDUCTS RAVEL • Daphnis et Chloé & STRAVINSKY • The Song of the Nightingale [SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]
LEOPOLD STOKOWSKI CONDUCTS BEETHOVEN • Symphony No. 3 “Eroica” & BRAHMS • Academic Festival Overture [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
LEOPOLD STOKOWSKI CONDUCTS MAHLER • Symphony No. 2 “Resurrection” [SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

SINK ME!

Last edited:
All ordered some time ago and still waiting...

Eagles - Live at the Forum bluray (though the surrounds are wasted, I suspect)
Steve Hackett - Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live at Hammersmith bluray (on recommendations from here)
Peter Sculthorpe / Del Sol Quartet - The Complete String Quartets with Didjeridu (would never have realised this exists if not for this forum - another adventure outside of my traditional rock based music)
Steven Wilson - The Future Bites bluray (as with everyone else, I presume!)

I bought a bunch of stuff in the past few weeks. Currently waiting to arrive in the mail:
Devin Townsend - Empath
Steven Wilson - The Future Now
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Yello - Point
Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn & Hergest Ridge

Always thought Widespread was an interesting band with cats like Jimmy Herring in it. I don’t have this, but do have the other Silverline of theirs and thought it crap...
https://www.discogs.com/Widespread-Panic-Dont-Tell-The-Band/release/7467533
Whoops! As luck would have it ... I'm waiting on a copy of the Don't Tell The Band DVD-A, myself. :LOL: Bought it bundled with Larisa Stow's Moment By Moment DVD-A, Hootie & The Blowfish's Cracked Rear View DVD-A, and Brian Wilson's Imagination DTS-CD, all for $82 (~US$63) shipped. I should consider Ball, too.

Whoops! As luck would have it ... I'm waiting on a copy of the Don't Tell The Band DVD-A, myself. :LOL: Bought it bundled with Larisa Stow's Moment By Moment DVD-A, Hootie & The Blowfish's Cracked Rear View DVD-A, and Brian Wilson's Imagination DTS-CD, all for $82 (~US$63) shipped. I should consider Ball, too.
Not sure Cracked Rear is all that great either; but let us know what you think about the mixes, always good to have a wide consensus.

On Jan 27th I placed an order for Yello ;Point with JPC. Estimated arrival date was Feb 7th. But it was delivered early. Or was it?

Yesterday I saw the tracking details that DHL had delivered it my local USPS location & it was out for delivery to me that day. When I was out walking my pups the mail carrier came by & my wife saw her, opened the door, & hand to hand received the mail. There was no disc. But my e mail said the order was delivered to mail box at 1pm. Uh oh.

The mail carrier was already out of my neighborhood so I planned to ask them about it today. It is very unusual but zero mail came today & I missed the carrier as she zipped past my house to the next one.

I've never had a delivery problem like this. I checked with a few surrounding neighbors & they didn't have it including my next door German family, who I think would be most likely to get a German package
mis-delivered.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? And successfully resolved it?

Back