John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band Super Deluxe Edition (New 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, just for fun, I put it in my cart....tax and all. Amazon US to me would be $144.33 :censored:
Thanks to that link I just pre-ordered since Amazon makes cancelling easy and you never know when that 48 second-long 3 am price drop may happen. Ditto their UK site, which has it cheaper but where I can’t use a bunch of existing credits. Either way, this is a very rare Day One for me.

Because this is one of my last Beatles solo must-haves and they know it, bless their Beatly hearts, [insert takemymoney.gif].

Genuinely excited for today’s details. YouTube reminder already set and browser ready for official details, superdeluxeedition, etc. Then the usual scouring of bullmoose, etc.

I’m going to try and not think how many years of Ramen I’ll be eating after All Things Must Pass and Let It Be drop.

Last edited:
£86.70 Ordered (y) Edit: That should be around US$97 after the 20% VAT has been removed.

Plastic Ono Band (The Ultimate Mixes) (Super Deluxe): Amazon.co.uk: Music
That is a VERY tempting price...but I vowed never to buy Amazon UK again (shipped to US that is). Nearly all of my purchases arrived looking like the fork truck did massive burn outs on the boxes....damage galore. My only hope is, that importCD will have a similar price to that, if not slightly cheaper for us in US.

That is a VERY tempting price...but I vowed never to buy Amazon UK again (shipped to US that is). Nearly all of my purchases arrived looking like the fork truck did massive burn outs on the boxes....damage galore. My only hope is, that importCD will have a similar price to that, if not slightly cheaper for us in US.
I wonder if the damage had occurred somewhere between the port of entry and your doorstep. Every Amazon UK package that I’ve ordered has arrived here on the east coast in pristine condition.

Last edited:
Was these ever a quad 4.0 mix of POB? If so it doesn’t seem to be included here but Imagine did have one (although the 5.1 mix awas better to my ears). Though to justify the freight without it IMHO

Probably already covered on any of the 4 pages before, but is the mix of this album somewhat different to the songs featured off this album in Gimme Some Truth? Who's the engineer behind this?
Paul Hicks again, so same engineer and perhaps same mixes. But I think we will have some more different variants like raw mix, etc

Back