DVD Audio Extractor Help Needed - To create The Ultimate Beatles Surround Sound Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to compare and contrast on CD DTS burnings - the 1st pic Track 19 is my attempted DTS 5.1 CD burn - it indicates Stereo 1.4mbps - it does say DTS Neo 6 cinema underneath....but to contrast and compare the Eagles Hotel California shows a clear DTS 1.4mbps on the 1st line and no Neo6 cinema underneath. This is a Yamaha receiver. When I try to play the CD DTS Hotel California on my desktop computer all I hear is the white noise.....to contrast when I pop in my attempted DTS CD burn I hear the sound perfectly well on my computer....it seems to me I am doing something wrong - a true DTS mix should NOT be heard on my PC correct? as a true DTS CD like Hotel California is white noise while my attempted mix sound fine - any thoughts or suggestions - I really am thinking I am NOT getting a true surround sound mix on my attempt - thanks again to all!!

Attachments

• 2021-03-07 19.55.32.jpg
    2021-03-07 19.55.32.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 2021-03-07 19.54.24.jpg
    2021-03-07 19.54.24.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 98
I am trying to compare and contrast on CD DTS burnings - the 1st pic Track 19 is my attempted DTS 5.1 CD burn - it indicates Stereo 1.4mbps - it does say DTS Neo 6 cinema underneath....but to contrast and compare the Eagles Hotel California shows a clear DTS 1.4mbps on the 1st line and no Neo6 cinema underneath. This is a Yamaha receiver. When I try to play the CD DTS Hotel California on my desktop computer all I hear is the white noise.....to contrast when I pop in my attempted DTS CD burn I hear the sound perfectly well on my computer....it seems to me I am doing something wrong - a true DTS mix should NOT be heard on my PC correct? as a true DTS CD like Hotel California is white noise while my attempted mix sound fine - any thoughts or suggestions - I really am thinking I am NOT getting a true surround sound mix on my attempt - thanks again to all!!

A DTS-CD should play white noise on a regular CD player or computer that is not decoding it. Be careful with DTS white noise, it can blow out a speaker at high volume.

One other thing - the multi-channel files before Encode of a DTS-CD must be at either 16 bits/44.1 KHZ or 24 bits/44.1 KHz. Depending on the Encoder you use.

Edit:

On the first track of a DTS CD make sure you put at least 2 seconds of silence on each MC file before Encoding. What ever you use to playback a DTS CD needs the white noise signal to know it’s playing a DTS CD - and not cut off the first 2 seconds of music on the first track.

I continue to struggle... the only way I have found to successfully burn a dts 5.1 track after demuxing and using Audacity to clip dialogue etc. is with DVD AE is by using the CD image and cue sheet option. However that option only allows one demuxed audio track at a time. How can I burn multiple CD images and rearrange to the desired track order? Any other ideas? Thanks again to all!

Back