What's the Latest DISCRETE Quad LP Added to Your Pile? CD-4, UD-4

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. All
Some more Quad LP`s came the other day, so here they are...
BBQ...

( BASF. CD5-2 CD4 -Golden Trumpet )-
( BASF. CD5-6 CD4 -Golden Clarinet )-
( Union Records. CD4 CDV-5 -Queen Of Sheba )-
( Erato. CD4 EQ2009 -Berlioz Symonic Fantastique )-

IMG_20210217_113239.jpg
IMG_20210217_113301.jpg

IMG_20210217_113341.jpg
IMG_20210217_113400.jpg

IMG_20210217_113644.jpg
IMG_20210217_113702.jpg

IMG_20210217_113732.jpg
IMG_20210217_113750.jpg

IMG_20210217_114039.jpg
IMG_20210217_114055.jpg

IMG_20210217_114122.jpg
IMG_20210217_114138.jpg

IMG_20210217_114452.jpg
IMG_20210217_114509.jpg

IMG_20210217_114644.jpg

My modest order from jauce finally came today after almost THREE MONTHS!

Hot Butter Popcorn CD-4
View attachment 64948

Carol King Tapestry CD-4
View attachment 64950

Music of Shinichi Yuize Vol. 3-4 SQ
View attachment 64949
(SQ is noted on the Obi & disc labels)
I was almost going to report lost, now I can feel good about ordering some more(already did now) :)
I had an order in for a title from Japan that was 2 months old and just got a refund from the seller (fortunate) but I told them if it shows up I'll repay for it, which I will. But have you had any other orders take an extra long time from Japan?

I had an order in for a title from Japan that was 2 months old and just got a refund from the seller (fortunate) but I told them if it shows up I'll repay for it, which I will. But have you had any other orders take an extra long time from Japan?
My last two orders from jauce took less than 1 month(even during pandemic), I had been holding out on making any bids until this order came, but I've already won two more auctions now.

Hi. All

I have been buying from ...Jauce... for a view years now, and I have had no problems in receiving any orders and they pack every order to a high standard they offer a 60 day storage in there ware house it use to be free but now there is a small fee still a great idea because I accumulate 5 LP`s then I get them to send together in one post.
BBQ...

I have three copies of "Snowflakes Are Dancing" as I was trying to get a really good copy. I pretty much succeeded with the third.

A beautiful record!

Doug
I know its a struggle sometimes. But with this tittle i got lucky first time arround, this one is VG+and that for 6 bucks . Sometimes you get lucky.
However the SQ record lPaul Simon - There Goes Rhymin' Simon "; hence my latest purchase on same day last Saturday I just now posted in that particulair category here on quadraphonicquad, was the third one. First had one side perfect other side huge scratch semi unplayable. The other just a littlebit anoying to noisy scratchy at both sides, and this one is VG++ .

I know its a struggle sometimes. But with this tittle i got lucky first time arround, this one is VG+and that for 6 bucks . Sometimes you get lucky.
However the SQ record lPaul Simon - There Goes Rhymin' Simon "; hence my latest purchase on same day last Saturday I just now posted in that particulair category here on quadraphonicquad, was the third one. First had one side perfect other side huge scratch semi unplayable. The other just a littlebit anoying to noisy scratchy at both sides, and this one is VG++ .
I've got two copies of Ramsey Lewis "Upendo ni Pamoja" with the same issue: one of them has side two damaged beyond playable, and the other one has side one with some scuffing. You just keep collecting until you get a fully clean copy!

Henry Mancini / Doc Severinsen: Brass Ivory & Strings CD-4. What makes this worth mentioning is that I found it in a thrift store, still sealed, for only 99 cents.
It also shows that even the factory had problems with getting Doc's collar all bent and dog-eared!

Hank & Doc.jpg Doc's collar.jpg

So, now I have three copies of this on CD-4... the first one intentionally purchased, the second one because "hey, it's Mancini, it's quad, and it's only a buck", and now this one because "hey, it's Mancini, it's quad, still sealed, and only a buck". The next one will probably be an autographed at this rate!

There might be a collecting problem when you start to notice a "Conspiracy Theory (1997)/Catcher In the Rye" behavior in yourself 🙄 .

Just got my Sansui QRX-9001 back from repairs to the CD-4 demodulator. I haven't had a chance to test it all out yet. But I'll have some new-to-me albums soon to test it out.
Already got the Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye Japanese CD-4 in my hot hands.
Also on the way are the Japanese CD-4 of Carly Simon's No Secrets and Van McCoy's Disco Baby. :LB

Back