Recommended Music YouTube 3.0: Clips You Might Get A Kick Out Of

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always blows my mind...on top of that, he is a REAL CLASS ACT!!! saw him for the 1st time the year after this in San Juan, PR, 1st row along with some funny looking yellow (banana paper) cigarettes...

dubbed in the FM simulcast and tweaked the sound a bit to make it clearer and punchier.
The tour with Jimmy Crespo in 1980, they were pretty good and solid this night....hope you like it

Reactions: GOS
on a 'Smith mood lately...a great gig, one day after the messy Houston Day one gig (available on LD and DVD)....much tighter...plenty of marching powder though!!!

Reactions: GOS
Another one for Sean, this really sounds wide on my computer, I'm not really into Metal, but is there a surround mix of this album somewhere (if nothing else, seems like it would up-mix really well?)

Speaking of Rick Beato

what makes this song great #100

Awesome Bob, Frampton is so underrated; brings back some old memories from 1975, Dave Mason opened for him (probably cost $7.50)- great show!

Frampton 75.jpg

Michalina Malisz from Eluveitie killing Nothing Else Matters on the hurdy gurdy with help from bandmate Fabienne Erni.

And yeah, Eluveitie are worth checking out if you dig Folk Metal (The Hu, Kalevala, Eluveitie, Alestorm, etc)

Back