Thick as a Brick #3?!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed, although this time not by Jethro Tull or Ian Anderson himself, but by the German oriented band Reflection Club.
Still Thick as a Brick is the debut album of this band and sounds in all aspects just like the original album from 1972.
And, as the original LP, it does come in a newspaper as well.
But the most important fact, for most of us, it is also available mixed in DTS or Dolby 5.1 surround sound.

Listen to the album and buy it on the bands bandcamp here: ▶︎ Still Thick As A Brick | Reflection Club (bandcamp.com)

Reflections Club.jpg

Attachments

• Reflections Club.jpg
    Reflections Club.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 206
The page and ordering all state they can't ship the physical media right now. Does anyone know if you purchase do you at least get a link to download the 5.1 until they resume shipping?

The page and ordering all state they can't ship the physical media right now. Does anyone know if you purchase do you at least get a link to download the 5.1 until they resume shipping?
Mine was shipped on March 27th and got DHL tracking. Still in Germany routing to Spain.

The bandcamp platform downloads are only Stereo. This is mine after my order.

When some artists sell 5.1 downloads they use to say in the bandcamp page that they will send outside bandcamp platform an e-mail with its particular download link.
If Reflection Club sell the physical media and don't talk about any download, I'm afraid you would not have any 5.1 download.

Back