ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1618066281764.png

Some really good quality footage of Foxtrot era Genesis, France January 1973. Sadly, the songs are not complete, but you get to see Peter in the red dress and fox head! 🦊

It's longer and better quality than what's on the official release.

Last edited:
Some really good quality footage of Foxtrot era Genesis, France January 1973. Sadly, the songs are not complete, but you get to see Peter in the red dress and fox head! 🦊

It's longer and better quality than what's on the official release.

I saw this last week and was amazed. The description of the video on YouTube discusses the AI software used to add detail and increase resolution. I take it that this kind of software can now render video that's much more detailed than even the original source, which is mindblowing. I guess the fine detail is "fake" in the sense that it's approximated by the software, but it looks so realistic! Hopefully there will be more of this coming, from the fine dedicated folks who are willing to put in the work for everyone's benefit (and thanks to the band and their management, for not having YouTube take it down on copyright grounds).

Does anyone have the DVD-Video of Genesis WHEN IN ROME? This is a concert with DD 5.1 and DTS 5.1 audio. Curious how it sounds??
I have. I got it 2nd hand sometime after I bought the Genesis Movie Box and then discovered the discs weren't included even though a case with booklet was ................ and :oops: 🤫 I, er, um, have just realised although I've had it for a couple of years I've not watched it! 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
Wow, I canceled a previous order of Paul Simon SACD due to a higher price with ImportCD, turned around and ordered yesterday from them at the lower price. They shipped this moring, and sending it Priority mail. They've never done that before (for me, anyway)

So, maybe I'll get it in decent time..even though USPS.

Back