Jethro Tull - A (A La Mode edition) - Next boxset in 2021

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope something else becomes available for pre-order soon. After, Plastic Ono, that’s it for the Spring. Fugazi is supposed to be this Summer. I thought it would be available for pre-order by now.

Yay! My package has travelled to Rodgau Germany. It is now In Frankfurt waiting to be dispatched to the USA.
I will wait longer but Im so glad I ordered the Euro import version of A that comes with an MQA encoded CD.
Ill let you know when the plane takes off.

Mine arrived an hour ago.
Doing things differently this time.
Starting with the live shows first.
Slipstream DVD 3 (video)
Great show, great mix, Ian certainly on form.
A very talented collection of musicians.
Ian has his usual twinkle in his eye and tongue in cheek antics.

Mine arrived an hour ago.
Doing things differently this time.
Starting with the live shows first.
Slipstream DVD 3 (video)
Great show, great mix, Ian certainly on form.
A very talented collection of musicians.
Ian has his usual twinkle in his eye and tongue in cheek antics.
I'm sure he still has that Aqualung outfit stashed away in a trunk somewhere. Probably right next to his box of assorted codpieces. Hopefully he tossed the white jumpsuits.

Well, first listen and...it sounds fantastic! Nothing to do with LTE3 mix, this is how drums should be mixed. The work done here by Steven is stunning from clarity perspective, it's once more like listening to a new album.
All Hail the mighty Cesar!! :)
First ever listen to this Tull release.
And I like it.
The mix and fidelity are ....sublime.
You just know that if Mr Wilson has his paws all over a release, then it will be worth its weight in surround gold.
Strange, I never really got into Tull before this surround pastime kicked in but better late than never !!

uHIDTbo.jpg

So far, so good...

Next 5.1! :D
Z7wE1p0.jpg

Cheers!

Back