Binaural recording of North Indian Music available till 9:30 GMT on Saturday.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gene_stl

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter

This had some interesting Binaural effects when listened to through headphones. Famous Indian vocalist performing at a 1985 English Music Festival.
Quote:
A Message from Faculty of Music:

Dear all,

Thanks for tuning in. I'm sorry to hear that some of you can't access the video. Please use this link https://youtu.be/vv9P-HiZMHYwhich will take you straight to the video on youtube in binaural sound. Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the video, which will be up until 9.30PM GMT on Saturday.

With best wishes,

The Faculty of Music Events Team

Faculty referring to Oxford.
There is a discussion afterward that I tuned out of. But the music was wonderful.

This had some interesting Binaural effects when listened to through headphones. Famous Indian vocalist performing at a 1985 English Music Festival.
Quote:
A Message from Faculty of Music:

Dear all,

Thanks for tuning in. I'm sorry to hear that some of you can't access the video. Please use this link https://youtu.be/vv9P-HiZMHYwhich will take you straight to the video on youtube in binaural sound. Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the video, which will be up until 9.30PM GMT on Saturday.

With best wishes,

The Faculty of Music Events Team

Faculty referring to Oxford.
There is a discussion afterward that I tuned out of. But the music was wonderful.

I listened to a half-hour or so of the webcast between breaks from work and thought it was quite good. Hopefully RealWorld have more plans for this (and other things in their archives).

Does anyone know what format this was in? MPEG-H?

It was You Tube whatever that is. There is a CD available for 10 pounds and a 15% discount if you go through from the concert site. I don't know whether it is the binaural mix or not.

I heard some very interesting effects that are not usually present , listening with headphones.

Back