2021 SURROUND RELEASES

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Djabe & Steve Hackett live release The Journey Continues now confirmed to include a dts track:
1619437724681.png

Has anyone heard the Liquid Tension Experiment LT3 album in 5.1 yet? I was about to purchase from HDTracks but thankfully decided to browse through the forum here and spotted they have a Blu-ray disc of the album. What format is the audio, 5.1 LPCM, dts-HD MA or dolby TrueHD?

Has anyone heard the Liquid Tension Experiment LT3 album in 5.1 yet? What format is the audio, 5.1 LPCM, dts-HD MA or dolby TrueHD?
Hi, best place to ask about the mix here would be this thread as there's no poll yet. As for the audio format, the cover says dts-HD MA and LPCM 96/24. I'm adding the info to the list.

Has anyone heard the Liquid Tension Experiment LT3 album in 5.1 yet? I was about to purchase from HDTracks but thankfully decided to browse through the forum here and spotted they have a Blu-ray disc of the album. What format is the audio, 5.1 LPCM, dts-HD MA or dolby TrueHD?
Has both LPCM 5.1 and dts hd-ma 5.1

Back