Mr. Afternoon - The Golden Bonana - new 5.1 fusion jazz album [Pre-order] (24/48 MLP/DD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, uh, no one messaged me and I'm pretty sure that's my fault. I forgot to tell the second sampling track (available to those who have purchased) is available for trial. ;)

Hi,
As far as I understood from a recent note from bandcamp, this release was transferred to the end of July... While waiting, a digital copy of the CD/DVD album is offered. I sent email to Mr. Afternoon through bandcamp, but no answer yet...

Hi,
As far as I understood from a recent note from bandcamp, this release was transferred to the end of July... While waiting, a digital copy of the CD/DVD album is offered. I sent email to Mr. Afternoon through bandcamp, but no answer yet...
Same here. Sent mail to Mr. Afternoon for digital copy, and no answer yet.
Hey guys, sorry about this. I'm having a little issue with uploading. It should be given to you guys by the end of today!

Same for me.

Bandcamp don't use to implement the download of 5.1, ISOs, etc for DVD/Blu-ray formats.

I have bought other times downloaded special formats, FLAC multichannel or even ISOs. For these cases the seller have to override the platform facilities and offer an individual download to the customer, via individual e-mail with the credentials to download from individual sites like dropbox, etc.

Back