Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continuing my LOVE AFFAIR with Hong Kong's EVOSOUND comes this extraordinary Stereo SACD from jazz artist Chris Walker, a protege of the incomparable Al Jarreau. We're in this Love Together [Evosound/Stereo SACD]

91cKkXvV2XL._SL1500_.jpg

We’re In This Love Together - Celebrating Al Jarreau was originally a kickstarter campaign project created by Chris Walker, Jarreau’s protege and friend who spent twenty years traveling the globe with the jazz maestro. First released in 2019, it is now rereleased by evosound. This musical tribute album, co-produced by Chris Walker & Larry Williams, features a stellar line-up of artists who came together to honor the seven-time Grammy winner from the jazz, R&B and gospel worlds; including Arturo Sandoval, Bob James, Dave Koz, David Foster, Gerald Albright, Kirk Whalum, Larry Williams, Marcus Miller, Nathan East, Regina Belle, Rick Braun, Will Downing and among others.

Really tempted by that Otis Taylor but the shipping from PS Audio is a killer

I agree that $7 s/h fee is sorta ridiculous especially since the disc comes in a slim digipak and what's even worse, you can only order 1 disc at a time from their website and each additional disc would likewise incur that $7 s/h fee, as well. But the disc is killer....and SUPERBLY recorded!

I'm surprised this is still available

Santana ‎– Santana III

R-8601845-1512438019-9119.jpeg.jpg

Limited Edition num. 003715
https://mofi.com/products/udsacd2158_santana_santana_iii_hybrid_sacd
Of course I've heard the popular tunes of this album on the radio many times.
But I've never owned this album until yesterday when I received it from MoFi.
I was floored - embarrased I had never heard this album in it's entirety and am blow away - elated to get excited about some new old music.

Santana ‎– Santana III

I was floored - embarrased I had never heard this album in it's entirety and am blow away - elated to get excited about some new old music.
now , THIS ONE I got!!

Santana ‎– Santana III

Friend of mine has this one, he lent it to me so I compare with the Anesini remaster on Legacy.
Though I still think the latter is very good, the MoFi tops it IMO.
Another one added to the wish list......

Yeah, I was just looking at The Church on the Wiki and noticed they had 3 drummers besides the new one.

I am quite happy with Starfish. Plus, the bonus tracks. It will be in heavy rotation for a while.

Have mine on order from ImportCD! IMO, Intervention Records does phenomenol SACD replication. Only wish they'd go MULTICHANNEL but it's NOT in the cards according to owner Shane Buettner! And when are they going to release Joe Jackson's Night and Day on Stereo SACD??????

Have mine on order from ImportCD! IMO, Intervention Records does phenomenol SACD replication. Only wish they'd go MULTICHANNEL but it's NOT in the cards according to owner Shane Buettner! And when are they going to release Joe Jackson's Night and Day on Stereo SACD??????
Yeah! Similar to MoFi, I’ve never understood why they only release some of their catalog in Vinyl only.

Back