George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I’ll wait then…just want more verification about the UBER BOX I’d get it only for an investment…leave it unopened

But how are you going to resist not setting up a display with those gnomes? There are a lot of goodies in that UBER BOX. Buy two, leave one unopened for investment and the other to play with.

haha, I should've waited. I ordered at 6am before my brain was awake. Could've saved $40 but I guess I'm glad I am supporting Olivia and Dhani. ;) I do really want the uber book but everything else in there is silly, and the plastic gnomes....George would not have done that. Oh well! I am just happy this is finally coming out.

Double sub woofer?! No?
Sure. 5.2 might refer to a playback format, so it makes sense to reference it when discussing AVRs or Pre/pros when using two subs. But it isn't a recognized disk format. I've never seen anything that came with two LFE channels. When you play 5.2, each sub processes the same LFE channel.

But how are you going to resist not setting up a display with those gnomes? There are a lot of goodies in that UBER BOX. Buy two, leave one unopened for investment and the other to play with.
If I’d have invested in Bit Coin back in 2009 id be able to do better than that!!! I be owning most of the entertainment industry and running it the way it should be run😊👍

WOW!
Very different take, here on take 36
Sounds like Clapton (left channel) and Billy Preston for sure. Maybe Dave Mason on the right channel guitar? Could be Harrison. Could be two of Clapton too. Hmm!
Double wow. Tidal already has the credits. https://tidal.com/browse/track/186374642
Clapton, Harrison, Frampton on guitar. I think Frampton only played acoustic on the album.
Alan White and Jim Gordon on drums.

Last edited:
WOW!
Very different take, here on take 36
Sounds like Clapton (left channel) and Billy Preston for sure. Maybe Dave Mason on the right channel guitar? Could be Harrison. Could be two of Clapton too. Hmm!

I’m hoping they go into excruciating detail regarding who played what on each track…assuming they even remember.

An internet search says that George was worth $400 million at the time of his death. Macca is reported to have a net worth of $1.2 billion. So yes, George‘s estate is struggling in comparison.
Ill bet if you convert that $400 million into 2021 dollars they are closer than you might think. Then there is also the additional income Sir Paul has garnered in performing and releasing new material since Georges death.

haha, I should've waited. I ordered at 6am before my brain was awake. Could've saved $40 but I guess I'm glad I am supporting Olivia and Dhani. ;) I do really want the uber book but everything else in there is silly, and the plastic gnomes....George would not have done that. Oh well! I am just happy this is finally coming out.
Blowing up the photo, it seems that the gnomes are made out of pewter rather than plastic…just in case that affects anyone’s decision to splurge for the UBER BOX. :smokin

Ordered from Amazon. At least I've got my pre-order in with them so won't miss out.
I'll be checking importcd and can always go with Bullmoose.

I've got the original 1970 LPs, purchased new back then; the LP's are in fantastic shape, still sound as new. But having this in in Atmos & 5.1 is not to be missed! So many great songs.

A must buy!! And thank you QuadForums for keeping us informed. Over many years, I've learned of many new & older surround releases from here.

Blowing up the photo, it seems that the gnomes are made out of pewter rather than plastic…just in case that affects anyone’s decision to splurge for the UBER BOX. :smokin
the variety article from yesterday said they were plastic, but it could be that only the promo versions are plastic.
In either case, I really want that extra book! :smokin

Back