George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Franklin Mint should release a limited edition run of George and the pewter figures. :p

See the source image

R075b7837f1b4ae6ad62fe5e192246955

GNOME'S ME NAME, by George!

Last edited:
No, I was aware of a re-recording of the big hit. And I own a download (on my server drive) that I am pretty sure sound radically different than the Apple LP / Capitol CD.

The official 2010 or 2014 downloads are remasters of the original mix.
The 2001 edition was (pretty aggressively) remastered by Jon Astley. It contains bonus tracks that were rough mixes or re-recordings: George Harrison – All Things Must Pass (2001, CD) The album itself wasn't remixed.

The official 2010 or 2014 downloads are remasters of the original mix.
The 2001 edition was (pretty aggressively) remastered by Jon Astley. It contains bonus tracks that were rough mixes or re-recordings: George Harrison – All Things Must Pass (2001, CD) The album itself wasn't remixed.

Listening to "I Live for You" gives us a pretty good idea of what's possible in terms of sound for this new remixed version. Even though most of the instruments were overdubbed for this, the original bits sound marvelous. I hope the entire album will be up to par with this now.

Back